White Sox vs. A's , 4/10/07 (L)

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Jimbo @ Apr 10, 2007 -> 11:05 AM)
Well, hopefully we can actually win 2/3 in the house of horrors. Bite my tongue I say.

by the way, why does it sound like a muppet musical in that stadium..kazoos, bongos, drums, airhorns, tubas what a f'in bunch of weirdos.

How 'bout a sweep! I'm calling it right now. Call me crazy (you're probably right) but i like the way the team is playing and I have feeling garland and buerhle will come out dealing. And yes it does sound like a muppet musical. It is quite annoying! :gosox1:

by the way, why does it sound like a muppet musical in that stadium..kazoos, bongos, drums, airhorns, tubas what a f'in bunch of weirdos.

LMAO

I always wondered the same thing.

Well, hopefully we can actually win 2/3 in the house of horrors. Bite my tongue I say.

I was thinking the exact same thing when I was watching last night. I dont know if anybody else saw that old Tom Selleck movie "Mr Baseball" but it sounded like that. Im not sure if all baseball in Japan sounds like that but thats what it reminded me of.

QUOTE(Jimbo @ Apr 10, 2007 -> 09:05 AM)

Welcome to the West Coast.

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Apr 10, 2007 -> 10:53 AM)
I like the Oakland atmosphere. It's colorful.

We've been tryign to clean that stuff up for years out here in CA. The air is actually quite a bit safer than it was back in the 70's and 80's.

As long as grindErstad and Pods(ugh) keep doing what they are doing, I can't argue with the results. Both are getting it done at the top of the lineup.

Lets keep it going against rook tonight, Jonny G!!!

QUOTE(Capn12 @ Apr 10, 2007 -> 01:04 PM)
Quick question about last nights game. Why didn't Jenks get credited for a save? The game didn't start until 3 AM here last night, so I didn't get to see it.

However many runs you're up on the opponent at the time you enter the game, you need to retire that many batters to earn the save. He was up 3 runs and only got 2 outs.