White Sox vs. A's , 4/10/07 (L)

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Brian @ Apr 11, 2007 -> 01:19 AM)
Yup, used to work with her. She always chased the Chicago athletes. She would stalk Jordan and Pippen back in the day. She would always tell us about it. She is hot, but a nut job.

BTW...Jamie Kotsay > All

love the orton av.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Apr 10, 2007 -> 08:32 PM)
LEFTIES!!!!!

Is something wrong with Iguchi or was yesterday just a day off and today he sits because lefties destroy Gaudin?

I think Farmer/Singleton mentioned something about his hand being sore yesterday, although I wouldn't bet my life on it.

QUOTE(BearSox @ Apr 10, 2007 -> 08:38 PM)
Anyone else have the feeling that the "B" team will be taking the field tomorrow?

Talking about tomorrows game today? WAY too early to say, especially with todays game not done.

And just like that, Erstad is under .300.

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Apr 11, 2007 -> 02:09 AM)
Crap. C.B Bucknor is behind the plate.

Terrible umpire, and something bad always happens with him behind home. Ozzie was arguing that Pods should have walked due to Gaudin going to his mouth.

PK's been waving at that 2 strike offspeed pitch. He's too mechanical at the plate....needs to relax a little.

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 10, 2007 -> 08:15 PM)
And just like that, Erstad is under .300.

Terrible umpire, and something bad always happens with him behind home. Ozzie was arguing that Pods should have walked due to Gaudin going to his mouth.

PK's been waving at that 2 strike offspeed pitch. He's too mechanical at the plate....needs to relax a little.

Great call fathom on Gaudin going to his mouth. It is amazing that D.J. and Jack could not figure that out. They thought Ozzie was arguing about the called inside strike. Gaudin went to his mouth after each pitch to Pods before Ozzie went out.

Bucknor has to be one of the worst guys in the league. He had a protested game in New York (Mets) a couple years ago. I never did find out how that got ruled.