where is hawk?

Hawkfan

I'll miss Black Jack... I'd love it if they could have all three in the booth. I love Hawk's favorism and homerism, and I like DJ's horrible jokes and how he tries to act funny. But, I like Black Jack's analysis of pitchers and him not being a homer.

I would love to have Hawk, Black Jack, and DJ all in the booth... because I have a feeling Hawk and Black Jack would get on each other's nevers.. or Hawk would talk about the 91-94 days that Jack played in, which I would love, because thats when I was just getting into Baseball.

I was actually watching a NESN broadcast of a Red Sox game and they had Hawk in the booth as a guest, and he told a bunch of stories about Yastrzemski. And at the end, he told the Red Sox broadcasters that the White Sox are one of the best clubs in baseball. Always the homer :D

But I definitely enjoyed Blackjack in the booth, he's pretty good. Adept analysis. I'd love to see him replace DJ, personally, but he's too busy with the baby clothes

QUOTE(ScottyDo @ Apr 12, 2007 -> 12:10 AM)
I was actually watching a NESN broadcast of a Red Sox game and they had Hawk in the booth as a guest, and he told a bunch of stories about Yastrzemski. And at the end, he told the Red Sox broadcasters that the White Sox are one of the best clubs in baseball. Always the homer :D

But I definitely enjoyed Blackjack in the booth, he's pretty good. Adept analysis. I'd love to see him replace DJ, personally, but he's too busy with the baby clothes

Gosh, I love hawk...

I can't stand Hawk. That is because I like to have my announcers analyze the game more than they do. Hawk talks too much about the old days and tells too many stories. Don't get me wrong I like to hear the stories also , but I just wish there were less of them. I like how BlackJack explains things about pitchers and hitters in different situations.