ShoeLessRob

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, that could have gone a lot worse.

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 13, 2007 -> 04:28 PM)
Good jump by Erstad...that could have been a much worse inning with the LF/RF situation. Erstad has been getting better jumps out there than I anticipated.

I think everyone expected him to get great jumps, the question is always going to be his closing speed. And his OPS of course.

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 13, 2007 -> 06:28 PM)
Good jump by Erstad...that could have been a much worse inning with the LF/RF situation. Erstad has been getting better jumps out there than I anticipated.

I was never really worried, I know he has lost a step or 2 with the injuries and age, but he was a Gold Glove CF. Injuries and age don't make it harder to read a ball off the bat.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Apr 13, 2007 -> 11:29 PM)
Well, that could have gone a lot worse.

I think everyone expected him to get great jumps, the question is always going to be his closing speed. And his OPS of course.

To be honest, after how hard Mackowiak made it seem last year, any jump at all seems good to me.

Need to avoid the double play against his sinker tonight.

QUOTE(danman31 @ Apr 13, 2007 -> 06:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can't take these Indian announcers anymore. Anyone know if I can get the Chicago guys on mlb tv? Do I just have to keep opening it again or is there a real method to it?

I recall a couple of years ago that switching between real player and windows media player will switch the announcers.