White Sox vs. Indians, 4/13/07 (W)

ShoeLessRob

QUOTE(danman31 @ Apr 13, 2007 -> 05:34 PM)
I can't take these Indian announcers anymore. Anyone know if I can get the Chicago guys on mlb tv? Do I just have to keep opening it again or is there a real method to it?

They fired John Sanders, who was there for 16 years. He was really good. One of the best non Sox announcers.

Gosh, Iguchi SUCKS. We'll be lucky if he hits /250 this year.

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Apr 13, 2007 -> 11:37 PM)
They fired John Sanders, who was there for 16 years. He was really good. One of the best non Sox announcers.

Gosh, Iguchi SUCKS. We'll be lucky if he hits /250 this year.

Sarcasm about Iguchi?

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 13, 2007 -> 04:32 PM)
To be honest, after how hard Mackowiak made it seem last year, any jump at all seems good to me.

Need to avoid the double play against his sinker tonight.

I've been surprised...Erstad's speed wasn't something I questioned it was how well he'd make the adjustment back to CF in terms of getting reads (because in Anaheim last year he wasn't meh out there, but I figured it was just due to rust and he'd pick it back up). So far he's been smooth out there...silky smooth.

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 13, 2007 -> 06:42 PM)
So, does anyone think Iguchi's going to have a difficult time with all the shuffling? I recall numerous times the last two years when he complained if Ozzie kept him out of the lineup because it would get him out of his routine.

WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK.....................YOU WATCHED THE DAMN GAME!!!

QUOTE(LVSoxFan @ Apr 13, 2007 -> 06:42 PM)
I miss having Blackjack in the booth!

Every once in a while you want to hear a critical comment or 2 about a Sox player or perhaps a sarcastic quip about an opposing player. You just don't get that from Hawk.