IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THIS BOARD

Molto

In an attempt to edit something within the boards, I accidently deleted all the posts in this forum, including the forum itself.

I have put it back up, but the threads are gone. I'm not sure if there is away to get them back. Sorry once again for this problem.

Hopefully we can get this board going again.

Originally posted by Molto

In an attempt to edit something within the boards, I accidently deleted all the posts in this forum, including the forum itself.

I have put it back up, but the threads are gone.  I'm not sure if there is away to get them back.  Sorry once again for this problem.

Hopefully we can get this board going again.

That does it. You are about to become the first moderator ever to be barred from using a computer. Just slap yourself!

Not sure, I don't think I could, and I don't think I'd ever have the consistency to do something like that everyday. I know the server backs up the general stuff, whether it backs up the indivdual posts I'm not sure. I talked to someone their and they are checking if they can simply restore an individual board.

Originally posted by Chisoxfn

Not sure, I don't think I could, and I don't think I'd ever have the consistency to do something like that everyday.  I know the server backs up the general stuff, whether it backs up the indivdual posts I'm not sure.  I talked to someone their and they are checking if they can simply restore an individual board. 

the sever should be backing things up every 24 hrs so all they have to do is go back 24 hrs and bring it back up............. it is a b****. that is if they back it up and of course they want to work at it.