White Sox vs. Rangers, 4/17/07 (L)

rangercal

QUOTE(WilliamTell @ Apr 17, 2007 -> 02:49 PM)
Is this the first 7:11 start, or was there one with Cleveland?

The White Sox are the only team in the league that start games at 7:11 due to the new deal they have with the Convenience Store. They did play a game last friday at 6:05 though.

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Apr 17, 2007 -> 02:52 PM)
The White Sox are the only team in the league that start games at 7:11 due to the new deal they have with the Convenience Store. They did play a game last friday at 6:05 though.

Yeah I knew they have a deal with them the deal was announced sometime last year, I was just wondering if this was the first one of the season. It's kinda cool though.

Why in the f***ing world is Pods sitting against a righty? He's the hottest hitter we have, so we lead off Darin Erstad instead because he's earned it with his .170 something average?

We're going to get really sick of grinderstad.

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Apr 17, 2007 -> 08:39 PM)
Why in the f***ing world is Pods sitting against a righty? He's the hottest hitter we have, so we lead off Darin Erstad instead because he's earned it with his .170 something average?

We're going to get really sick of grinderstad.

Looks like we have our answer.

The leftie rightie thing is simply insane with Guillen. Erstad has not hit anyone why not give Ozuna a shot there and put Erstad at 9. He must have pitchers of Guillen or something becasue out side of the first couple of days he has only hurt the team.

Gaudin was suppossed to get lit up by lefties, how'd that work-out.

QUOTE(DrunkBomber @ Apr 17, 2007 -> 05:01 PM)
Man, I have a feeling Ozzies comments about not booing Soso is gonna make him get booed twice as bad

You say that as though its a bad thing.

You know...now that I think about it...maybe that was Ozzie's goal in the first place. Really get the fans fired up about the boooing.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Apr 17, 2007 -> 07:02 PM)
You say that as though its a bad thing.

You know...now that I think about it...maybe that was Ozzie's goal in the first place. Really get the fans fired up about the boooing.

Its a great thing!