White Sox vs. Twins, 5/8/07 (L)

Capn12

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(chisoxt @ May 9, 2007 -> 03:28 AM)
It concerns me that are bullpen with the 'fire breathing hurlers' is constantly getting beat on high fast balls

Nick Masset's fastball is nowhere near as good as advertised. The rest of our relievers all have about a 2 mph decrease in their velocity.

If it was Matt Stairs, he would have never pitched to him. Ozzie's act is old and tired.

QUOTE(fathom @ May 8, 2007 -> 10:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nick Masset's fastball is nowhere near as good as advertised. The rest of our relievers all have about a 2 mph decrease in their velocity.

If it was Matt Stairs, he would have never pitched to him. Ozzie's act is old and tired.

Wow. I love Ozzie for '05, but this s*** has to stop. f***ing pitching the the reigning MVP with the game on the line. I... I... UGH!

QUOTE(Mr. Showtime @ May 8, 2007 -> 10:34 PM)
That was a hell of a throw.

Soriano would have looked good playing LF and leading off for the Sox this year.

QUOTE(RME JICO @ May 8, 2007 -> 10:27 PM)
Seriously, after this game no one can honestly defend Guillen managerial skills/acumen. No way. Just bring up Shines already.

Let the Razor Shines era begin.

QUOTE(fathom @ May 8, 2007 -> 10:56 PM)
This Cubs game.....ugh! Every single close play is going their way.

No kidding. The Pirates got robbed. The player was safe. And I don't watch Cub games hardly.. but this is how sad I'm feeling.

QUOTE(SoxAce @ May 9, 2007 -> 03:58 AM)
No kidding. The Pirates got robbed. The player was safe. And I don't watch Cub games hardly.. but this is how sad I'm feeling.

There's been 3 horrible calls that have all gone the Cubs way today. The Cubs also scored numerous runs this game due to Pirates outfielders misjudging fly balls.