The Fuck Yes Thread

whitesox247

I don't know, it's pretty goddamn late. 

I am pretty sure the game is on tomorrow, but I think it is Chimp and Stone. I wish SnR would do an extra telecast.....holy s*** would that be better then Chimp and Stone.  I mean, Stoney is half decent, but Chimp is just s***ty.  He is GOD f***ING AWFUL.  I hope Loaiza throws a goddamn no hitter tomorrow and I hope every f***ing Sox hitter hits one onto Waveland or the other street that is in RF....just to listen to Chimp b**** about how the Cubs are getting f***ed up.

:huh: :huh: :huh:

Tomorrow's game is at COMISKEY, and Hawk and DJ broadcast ALL Sox/Cubs games from Comiskey!!!

Take a brown paper bag with you next time :lol:

Are you serious?

I could have sworn that Hawk and DJ did a game last year at Wrigley. Maybe I'm just not thinking because it's so late.

I better get some sleep.

I think you need some sleep!! It's way past your bedtime, Mr.!!! ;)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man I love Walk Off Wins, especially Walk Off Homers!!

But for those who are still pissed remember this, how many walk off wins did the Twins have last year? If you really analyze it, all it means is that they blew the game earlier or in the top of the ninth, and bailed themselves out in the last frame. The Twins we're a good team last year right?

EDIT: Oh yeah, I forgot...

f*** YES!! :headbang

OK ... I going to really analyze this game.

White Sox 4

Cubs 3

f*** YES!!!!!

I Luv it when you analyse :lol:

Too funny! I had to laugh. :cheers

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAW HEATHERS THREAD FLOATING AROUND???! NO MORE DOUBTS MY FRIEND, THIS IS A BRAND NEW WHITE SOX BALLCLUB, A BRAND NEW SEASON.

WE f***ING SWEPT THE TWINS, ITS REALITY.

WHITE SOX BASEBALL: f***ING PRICELESS :headbang :headbang :headbang

EB991720.gif

f*** YES!

• 3 weeks later...

July 23

Bases loaded for Maggs in the top of the ninth with the Sox trailing by two runs. Maggs delivers a two run double to tie the game and Paulie gets hit in the nuts to bring in the winning run. :headbang

Keep it going Sox, this thread has only about 500 less posts than the Motherf***ing Dips*** b****ass Passionless Sox thread :lol:

July 23

Bases loaded for Maggs in the top of the ninth with the Sox trailing by two runs. Maggs delivers a two run double to tie the game and Paulie gets hit in the nuts to bring in the winning run. :headbang

Keep it going Sox, this thread has only about 500 less posts than the Motherf***ing Dips*** b****ass Passionless Sox thread :lol:

I think in relation to how we have played this year, I think the ratio of posts is just about right :)