World of Warcraft

sox4lifeinPA

avalon.tomthefool.com

it worked for me.

QUOTE(Texsox @ May 14, 2007 -> 12:43 PM)
You tease :cheers

Update, what's happening PA?

I am ;)

getting married in 5 weeks. SC for the honeymoon (as if that mattered). We've got a house in the woods. I'm a manager at a bank. good times really.

you?

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ May 14, 2007 -> 11:59 AM)
avalon.tomthefool.com

it worked for me.

I am ;)

getting married in 5 weeks. SC for the honeymoon (as if that mattered). We've got a house in the woods. I'm a manager at a bank. good times really.

you?

Divorce, beach house this summer with 300 of my favorite kids, college in the fall, life happens.

Glad to hear the swoon MrsPA4Life hasn't changed her mind ;) :cheers

QUOTE(RockRaines @ May 14, 2007 -> 02:45 PM)
Im also somewhat finsihed. I got my char up almost to 50, and I lost interest in the quests and I know nothing about the dungeons.

this is free, however....x2 the item drops...x3 gold....level 100 max....up to 5 professions....and custom quests/items.

just saying

QUOTE(RockRaines @ May 14, 2007 -> 01:45 PM)
Im also somewhat finsihed. I got my char up almost to 50, and I lost interest in the quests and I know nothing about the dungeons.

I was really far into the original game. I was half way through Naxx, I had completed Zul Gurub, Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, AQ20 and AQ40. I was decked in tier2 or better and wiped the floor with most people I encountered 1 on 1...it was like working toward a goal and being rewarded by becoming one of the strongest in the land -- I also decimated battlegrounds so much that the person below me had half the kills and damage dealt in the battle. Then Burning Crap came out and everyone with their non-epic greens and blues were just as strong -- if not stronger than me -- and did absolutly nothing to earn it.

Meh.

I'm level 70 -- still have a character that can hang, but I just got bored after all that time. :D

QUOTE(Y2HH @ May 15, 2007 -> 07:51 AM)
I was really far into the original game. I was half way through Naxx, I had completed Zul Gurub, Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, AQ20 and AQ40. I was decked in tier2 or better and wiped the floor with most people I encountered 1 on 1...it was like working toward a goal and being rewarded by becoming one of the strongest in the land -- I also decimated battlegrounds so much that the person below me had half the kills and damage dealt in the battle. Then Burning Crap came out and everyone with their non-epic greens and blues were just as strong -- if not stronger than me -- and did absolutly nothing to earn it.

Meh.

I'm level 70 -- still have a character that can hang, but I just got bored after all that time. :D

How do you mention that on your resume? :D