Amanda Beard to pose in Playboy

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(jackie hayes @ May 15, 2007 -> 09:51 PM)
Followed by a photo from the SI swimsuit edition. Uh... :huh:

Doesn't get publicized as much as a person like say........Anna Kournikova.

Amanda Beard has been in like 2 i thinks.

QUOTE(Brian @ May 15, 2007 -> 11:03 PM)
Why didn't you quote my "or shoved down our throats"? Right...

Uh, perhaps because I was only responding to the part I quoted? I wouldn't say she's been "shoved down our throats", but anyone who thinks she isn't publicized must have slept through the last Olympics, and missed the SI pics, and the FHM pics, etc etc etc.

QUOTE(aboz56 @ May 16, 2007 -> 07:55 PM)
Anyone who just called her a butterface please post a picture of your girlfriend, mom, sister or the last girl you were with...

(*crickets*)

Lets just say Rangercal has been with a lot of pretty fugly girls in his time what does that have to do with Amanda Beard not being attractive? Just because Ranger has been with a whole lot of flabby ugoes doesn't make Amanda Beard any better looking. She doesn't have a great face, it's hard to argue with that.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ May 16, 2007 -> 08:09 PM)
Lets just say Rangercal has been with a lot of pretty fugly girls in his time what does that have to do with Amanda Beard not being attractive? Just because Ranger has been with a whole lot of flabby ugoes doesn't make Amanda Beard any better looking. She doesn't have a great face, it's hard to argue with that.

Poor Ranger.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ May 16, 2007 -> 08:09 PM)

I havent been with a fugly girl since the 3some with your mom and sister

:ph34r: