ticket refund question

RX Bandits

since tuesdays game was rained out...and i have four tickets to a game that i cannot make, is there anything i can do to get a refund from the sox/ exchange for another game? the sox website is as useful as a bad of.... well you know...so i figured i would ask the masses here. thanks guys.

QUOTE(RX Bandits @ May 16, 2007 -> 03:37 AM)
since tuesdays game was rained out...and i have four tickets to a game that i cannot make, is there anything i can do to get a refund from the sox/ exchange for another game? the sox website is as useful as a bad of.... well you know...so i figured i would ask the masses here. thanks guys.

If I remember correctly....you get "Sox Bucks" or whatever they call it....money you can use for anything at the Cell

QUOTE(RX Bandits @ May 15, 2007 -> 10:37 PM)

The only way you get a refund is the game is not rescheduled as either a separate game or a split double header. However the game was scheduled as part of a day night double header. Your ticket is valid for tomorrows game only. I am kind of irritated because these were my best seating location in my Ozzie plan, Section 115. I just transfered them to my brother via my online account manager. He works nights and can actually go.

The language is on the back of your ticket.

In the event that a regulation game is not player( a canceled game) and a rescheduled on a date that did not have a previously scheduled game or a is rescheduled to become part of a split double header, this ticket may only be used for admittance into such rescheduled game. In the event the game is not rescheduled, this coupon becomes a gift certificate that my only be exchanged at any time in the future at the US Cellular Field Box Office for equal or lesser value.
Edited by southsideirish71

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ May 15, 2007 -> 10:46 PM)
The only way you get a refund is the game is not rescheduled as either a separate game or a split double header. However the game was scheduled as part of a day night double header. Your ticket is valid for tomorrows game only. I am kind of irritated because these were my best seating location in my Ozzie plan, Section 115. I just transfered them to my brother via my online account manager. He works nights and can actually go.

The language is on the back of your ticket.

thanks, i read all that stuff on the ticket, but figured i would ask for sure.

im irritated because these seats were lower deck and i have not sat lower deck in 3 years or so.

QUOTE(RX Bandits @ May 15, 2007 -> 10:53 PM)
thanks, i read all that stuff on the ticket, but figured i would ask for sure.

im irritated because these seats were lower deck and i have not sat lower deck in 3 years or so.

I have 2 lower deck games in my plan. One for the Yanks and one for the Redsox. I get boned on one of them.

I sent an email to Brooks, and received this reply (and i am definitely happy with it)

"We just released our exchange ticket policy for last night. If you cannot make today’s game, you will be able to exchange your ticket for the best available upper deck ticket for tonight’s game, tomorrow’s game, any of the Yankees games in June, the Twins in July or the Tigers in July. Hopefully, our fans will see this as fair."

:cheers

QUOTE(smalls2598 @ May 16, 2007 -> 12:17 PM)
I sent an email to Brooks, and received this reply (and i am definitely happy with it)

"We just released our exchange ticket policy for last night. If you cannot make today’s game, you will be able to exchange your ticket for the best available upper deck ticket for tonight’s game, tomorrow’s game, any of the Yankees games in June, the Twins in July or the Tigers in July. Hopefully, our fans will see this as fair."

If thats the case, Brooks is the best. I just emailed my account rep to ask that question. The people at the park were extremely black and white on this last night.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ May 16, 2007 -> 12:43 PM)
I've said it before, and I will say it again. The White Sox might have their bumps as an organization, but they do a lot to accomidate their fans.

:cheers to Brooks and his staff.

Agreed, that sounds fair to me. GO SOX!

QUOTE(smalls2598 @ May 16, 2007 -> 12:17 PM)

They just said on the radio, you can go to today's game and still exchange last night's ticket for ANY premier game left on the schedule. Good call. :cheers

QUOTE(watchtower41 @ May 16, 2007 -> 12:51 PM)
They just said on the radio, you can go to today's game and still exchange last night's ticket for ANY premier game left on the schedule. Good call. :cheers

Here is the email reply from an account rep. This is a first class move. Brooks again just gets it.

CHICAGO - As a "thank you" to Chicago White Sox fans who sat through a

lengthy rain delay before yesterday's game against the New York Yankees

was postponed, the White Sox are offering fans holding tickets to last

night's game a complimentary ticket to one of 13 future games.

Fans with tickets to last night's game can attend today's makeup contest

scheduled for 1:05 p.m.

In addition to today's game, fans also may exchange their tickets for a

complimentary upper level seat to any of the team's next 13 premier

games (based on ticket availability). The next 13 White Sox premier

games include: tonight's game against New York at 7:11 p.m.; Thursday's

game against the Yankees at 1:05 p.m.; the Yankees series June 4-7; the

Twins series July 6-8; and the Tigers series July 23-26.

Fans may exchange tickets to the May 15 game at the U.S. Cellular Field

Box Office or by mail at White Sox Box Office, U.S. Cellular Field, 333

W. 35th Street, Chicago, IL 60616. Exchanges will begin immediately.

Edited by southsideirish71