Motherf***ingdips***dumbass Ozzie

aboz56

A re-creation of a similar thread dedicated to the Sox and former manager Jerry Manuel back in the day.

Yes, I'm that pissed. Is that smoke coming from my ears?

Note to our "manager": QUIT USING MACDOUGAL.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ May 18, 2007 -> 08:52 PM)
Ozzie proving again why he is the single worst manager in baseball. God I hope he doesn't last much longer.

I'm sure he'll react well to the media stuff after his outburst earlier today.

EMBARRASSING.

Honestly, I felt embarrassed watching the game from the confines of my living room. These players should feel ashamed of themselves.

Anyone who feels this team is anywhere close to contention needs to reflect on the problems which still persist -- mainly offense.

Or how about a catcher that can't throw? Other teams will just run all over him.

Or how about MacDougal and his inability to pitch in pressure situations? He became a completely different pitcher today.

I think I am going to be sick... If my TV didn't cast a couple grand, I'd be out a tv right now.

This was by far the worst game of all season. After the 6th inning, there was no execution. None by the offense, defense, pitching, or coaching staff.

Such a shame a good outing by Buehrle has to go down the drain like that.

The Sox were playing with fire all day. Gotta score more than three runs on the Cubs pitching. Lilly didn't have a very good curveball at all today -- he buried it well a couple of times, but it wasn't really sharp. And six up, six down for the Cub bullpen is pathetic.

This offense still f***ing sucks. It's okay, though, let's just look at the back of their baseball cards.

what a joke, I'll give the Cubs credit for taking advantage, but the Sox just wrapped that game up and handed it to them. 4 errors! Offense still looking like crap! Massett may not have earned the top RH set-up man spot, but MacDougall handed it to him today.

What was MBs pitch count when he was pulled?

QUOTE(BigSqwert @ May 18, 2007 -> 09:05 PM)
No offense, Ozzie asleep at the wheel, and Jose on short rest for Sunday = Cubs sweep.

I smelled Cubs sweep a week ago, but that's just my pessimistic nature. Marquis is throwing the ball great, and I'm sure Zambrano will dominate us on Sunday.

QUOTE(Balance @ May 18, 2007 -> 04:06 PM)
This was one MacDougal gave away.

It's going to suck having to hear it from my Cub-fan friends tonight.

Just beat the s*** out of them before they even open their mouths. That's what I plan to do.

MacDougal is complete garbage. Aardsma has to be named as the official right handed set up. Also, how about putting Thornton in there once in a while. He might be a lefty, but he can get righties out just as easily or even easier then he can get lefties.

Boone looked good at least.

And what is with that stupid ass upright stance Sweeney has now? Is Greg Walker trying to give him the same stance as Anderson now?

QUOTE(BigSqwert @ May 18, 2007 -> 04:03 PM)
And the offense continues to suck a$$.

With all due respect, look at our f'ing lineup. It looks like a AAA product.

We should be grateful we scored 3 runs.

This isn't a very good offensive team, nor will it ever be with these sorry players.