Motherf***ingdips***dumbass Ozzie

aboz56

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(BearSox @ May 18, 2007 -> 09:10 PM)
Also, Toby did his job today. Went 2-3 and scored a run. It isn't his fault that MacDougal sucks ass.

He would have been a great addition to the team....unfortunately, he's going to be a liability due to a certain idiot trying to play him at 1B.

QUOTE(BigSqwert @ May 18, 2007 -> 05:06 PM)
For those listening what was Hawk like in the late innings?

He fell asleep in the fourth. Actually, he didn't tip his cap to anyone. It was an old school silent broadcast.

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ May 18, 2007 -> 09:13 PM)
Even the biggest Ozzie supporters have trouble supporting his non-sense today.

We're hearing that a few too many times this year....even though I still think Ozzie has managed much better than he did last year.

QUOTE(G&T @ May 18, 2007 -> 04:12 PM)
He fell asleep in the fourth. Actually, he didn't tip his cap to anyone. It was an old school silent broadcast.

I think I was more upset at the moves by Ozzie than the actual results.

What's up with Crede? is he hurt? Because Pablo or him aren't hitting, and if that's the case I would take Joe in the lineup 10 out of 10 times.

QUOTE(BearSox @ May 18, 2007 -> 05:07 PM)
And what is with that stupid ass upright stance Sweeney has now? Is Greg Walker trying to give him the same stance as Anderson now?

Funny thing about Sweeney's stance is that about a week ago, Hawk said that they were working with him to make him more agressive because he was taking a lot of first pitch fastballs. Since then, he has tanked.

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ May 18, 2007 -> 04:13 PM)
Even the biggest Ozzie supporters have trouble supporting his non-sense today.

As opposed to the bashers who have yet to make a single argument in this entire thread towards what exactly Ozzie did to lose this game.

QUOTE(G&T @ May 18, 2007 -> 04:15 PM)
Funny thing about Sweeney's stance is that about a week ago, Hawk said that they were working with him to make him more agressive because he was taking a lot of first pitch fastballs. Since then, he has tanked.

Right, which will make it even funnier when KW, Ozzie and every other member of the Sox say that this slump has nothing to do with Walker

QUOTE(BearSox @ May 18, 2007 -> 04:10 PM)
Also, Toby did his job today. Went 2-3 and scored a run. It isn't his fault that MacDougal sucks ass.

Really? Cause the last three innings I watched, he was clearly out of sync behind the plate.

QUOTE(fathom @ May 18, 2007 -> 04:12 PM)
He would have been a great addition to the team....unfortunately, he's going to be a liability due to a certain idiot trying to play him at 1B.

His throw to second base was atrocious.

Hall simply can't windup the ball. Baseruners in the future will run all over him.

Edited by Flash Tizzle

QUOTE(SoxFan562004 @ May 18, 2007 -> 04:16 PM)
Right, which will make it even funnier when KW, Ozzie and every other member of the Sox say that this slump has nothing to do with Walker

And they're correct. The problem is this team's lack of ffensive talent.

QUOTE(jenksd @ May 18, 2007 -> 09:16 PM)
As opposed to the bashers who have yet to make a single argument in this entire thread towards what exactly Ozzie did to lose this game.

Brought in MacDougal to face a switch-hitter. Coming into today, MacDougal was allowing lefty hitters to hit him at a .417 clip. If you're going to bring him in, then let him face Theriot.

QUOTE(SoxFan562004 @ May 18, 2007 -> 05:16 PM)

I'm really interested to see what happens with Hall. Had a good game today, and I'm wondering how long it takes for him to end up in a prolonged slump.

QUOTE(jenksd @ May 18, 2007 -> 04:16 PM)

MacDougal for me. He has struggled a lot lately, it was time to try someone else. If you didn't want to use Aardsma due to the "ex-team factor" then Massett or Thorton should have gotten a shot

QUOTE(G&T @ May 18, 2007 -> 03:15 PM)
This is terrible. This team is going to ruin such a good talent like Sweeney. Yep, upright stances are the key to driving the ball and hitting homeruns. It might work for some people, but you need some bend in those knees, especially young players who crowd the plate. Like Anderson and Sweeney.

F*&^ a hitting coach, just let them hit and be them selves up there.

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ May 18, 2007 -> 03:17 PM)
His throw to second base was atrocious.

Hall simply can't windup the ball. Baseruners in the future will run all over him.

It doesn't matter. The game was over before that throw.

We just have to hope from this point on, his arm will get stronger.

QUOTE(fathom @ May 18, 2007 -> 04:18 PM)
Brought in MacDougal to face a switch-hitter. Coming into today, MacDougal was allowing lefty hitters to hit him at a .417 clip. If you're going to bring him in, then let him face Theriot.

^^^^^^

DING DING DING DING

Did Ozzie do his homework to know this? Or was he busy thinking of his next insult for Jay Mariotti?

QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ May 18, 2007 -> 03:52 PM)
Ozzie proving again why he is the single worst manager in baseball. God I hope he doesn't last much longer.

ugh, everyone loves to blame ozzie! if mac wasnt pitching so damn bad and gotten the job done, no one would be talking about him! and the defense sucked, hitting, everything, its not ozzie fault

Edited by Melissa1334