White Sox vs, Cubs, 5/19/07 (L)

Heads22

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ May 19, 2007 -> 08:35 PM)
What one good thing does Walker provide for this team?

He's making a great scapegoat for KW, who royally f***ed the 2007 team with his whining and b****ing this offseason.

QUOTE(BobDylan @ May 19, 2007 -> 03:31 PM)
Did you tune into any of the games in the second half? Walker is cooked. I can't wait for the day he is canned.

yea, i watched. fine i'll agree with you:its greg walkers fault that the offense sucks

How many breaking balls has Marquis hung, four already?

The offensive approach of this team has become downright pathetic. While it was discouraging before, there was atleast the glimmer of hope the lineup would collectively begin putting together quality ABs.

If things don't shape up quickly, we're going to be sellers come July.

QUOTE(fathom @ May 19, 2007 -> 03:38 PM)
C.B. is one of the worst umpires I've ever seen. There's not a single person in the majors or minors that likes him.

He certainly hasnt been consistent. The left side has been back and forth in and out of the strike zone.

QUOTE(fathom @ May 19, 2007 -> 03:38 PM)
C.B. is one of the worst umpires I've ever seen. There's not a single person in the majors or minors that likes him.

i remember SI did a players poll in one of their magazines a few years back. he was voted as the worst ump

QUOTE(fathom @ May 19, 2007 -> 08:29 PM)
Yep, that same offense which sucked the entire 2nd half of last season and got another year older.

I'll bet my membership on this site that he gives up more than 3 runs today.

i think Javy will go 7 innings and give up 3. could this be the end of the infamous fathom?!? haha how bout sum f***ing offense!!

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ May 19, 2007 -> 08:41 PM)
Marquis f***ing blows. I can't wait till that horseshoe falls out of his ass. He still has very little in the way of stuff and his delivery when pitching out of the stretch is inconsistent.

I'm of the belief that when the wind starts blowing out, the Cubs rotation won't be that good, but their offense will be one of the two best in the NL.