White Sox vs. Cubs, 5/20/07 (W)

MHizzle85

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha...what a way to win. Great game. Pen could have done a better job, but Masset was brilliant and the offense looked the best it has all season long.

Maybe the wind blowing in forced them to really improve there approach and as a result they just got in a groove cause the big bats were looking real good (Crede when he was in there, Dye, Konerko, AJ).

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ May 20, 2007 -> 10:17 AM)
That's the spirit!

Hope your daughter and you have a good one.

My brother was talking crap from the minute he showed up. He even had his kids partaking in jackassery. I turned the TV on after we ate, and AJ strolls to the plate with Cotts on the mound. AJ hits the jack, and about 15 minutes later my brother has to leave. Kind of a coincidence.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ May 20, 2007 -> 09:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My brother was talking crap from the minute he showed up. He even had his kids partaking in jackassery. I turned the TV on after we ate, and AJ strolls to the plate with Cotts on the mound. AJ hits the jack, and about 15 minutes later my brother has to leave. Kind of a coincidence.

:lolhitting

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ May 20, 2007 -> 09:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dumb Cub fan line of the day:

After JD's homer, a line shot into the teeth of the wind, the dope next to me decked out in Cub gear referred to it as a "cheap" homerun.

How many front row/basket shots did the Cubs have this series?