Video Game Catch-All Thread

Chisoxfn

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I finally got my PS3 and now I'm catching up on some PS3 games I always wanted to play.

I just beat "Army of Two" and loved it.

I'm currently playing "Metal Gear 4: Guns of the Patriots", and it's awesome. I'm a huge fan of the Metal Gear games and I waited so long to play it. :)

I'm usually a late bloomer when it comes to games. Rather than buying them new, I wait until the prices of the used copies drop below $20. lol

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Nov 14, 2010 -> 04:10 PM)
Nuketown is such a fantastic map, and the AK74u owns on it.

The GALIL is my fave weapon for any other map though.

Also, one of my favorite game plays from MW2, demolition, now sucks in Black Ops, very disappointing.

For smaller maps I love the AK74u but the Famas is my go to gun, unless of course I'm on Array or WMD where I usually then go with the G11.

Nuketown I love busting out dual wield shotguns with lightweight and steady aim, easy 20+ kills.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Nov 15, 2010 -> 03:08 PM)
I f***ing despise Cracked, there's so many hiding spots that you don't know what hit you most of the time. Especially if you join in the middle of the game and the other team is raping the team you got dropped on.

I've tried using the tactical respawn point at Nuketown to respawn at the other team's base after I die. It hasn't worked too well so far. Great thing about Nuketown is that it's so small, you can put a Napalm strike anywhere and you'd get a good amount of people.

Cracked is ok but the camping on that map gets to be annoying, my favorite map would have to be Summit. Don't particularly hate any map besides maybe Jungle.

I love the napalm strike in general, always bags me at least 2 kills.

QUOTE (chimpy2121 @ Nov 16, 2010 -> 04:24 PM)
I love sharpshooter.

All the wager modes are enjoyable, love sticks and stones, my personal best is 12 hatchet kills.

QUOTE (ChWRoCk2 @ Dec 13, 2010 -> 04:07 PM)
For smaller maps I love the AK74u but the Famas is my go to gun, unless of course I'm on Array or WMD where I usually then go with the G11.

Nuketown I love busting out dual wield shotguns with lightweight and steady aim, easy 20+ kills.

Cracked is ok but the camping on that map gets to be annoying, my favorite map would have to be Summit. Don't particularly hate any map besides maybe Jungle.

I love the napalm strike in general, always bags me at least 2 kills.

All the wager modes are enjoyable, love sticks and stones, my personal best is 12 hatchet kills.

I've been loving the AUG quite a bit, and the AK47 is great in midrange-shortrange combat, but that gun pisses me off when other people use it, I seem to get killed by it way to much.

For those who arent quite up to the G11 level, try out the FAL, that thing is 2 shot kill close range, and 3 shot kill long range, and can be deadly if you have a quick trigger finger.

Order of maps from best to worst:

1. Firing Range
  2. Summit
  3. Nuketown
  4. Launch
  5. Array
  6. WMD
  7. Havana
  8. Jungle
  9. Hanoi
  10. Grid
  11. Radiation
  12. Villa
  13. Crisis
  14. Cracked

QUOTE (iamshack @ Dec 25, 2010 -> 04:21 AM)
Black Ops is on sale for one day only at Amazon.com for $39.99 today.

I just saw that in an email amazon sent me. I can't complain too much though, got it at best buy for 49.99 and had a $30 gift card so I payed like 24 for it.

Anywho, add me on PS3 if you wanna get down on some Black Ops. BigSlav89

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Dec 27, 2010 -> 08:17 PM)
MW2 was absolutely terrible. Black Ops fixes everything wrong with MW's multiplayer, but it is still not MW1.

Campaign is decent. Story is a little out there, even for Call of Duty standards.

COD4> Black Ops> COD2> MW2=WAW>COD3

To each his own, I guess.

I know this is a pretty PS3-heavy board but is anyone here going to mess with the Kinect? Or the PS Move, for that matter? Motion sensing is pretty much a gimmick and the Wii has peaked, now it's up to somebody to actually get the ball rolling again