Video Game Catch-All Thread

Chisoxfn

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (BearSox @ Jul 4, 2009 -> 08:46 PM)
Oh, the dirty things I would do just to play one game of the show right now...

Man I'd really hate to be you. I probably would have broke down and bought some sort of PS3 by now, or sent it in to Sony.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jul 4, 2009 -> 08:47 PM)
Ghostbusters is fun, it is just like playing in a movie. They even have the Columbia Pictures opening

I shut the game off before the first level was over. Thank goodness I rented it.

The game is mindless, just point and click and pull the ghost in, and Venkman makes some jokes. I'll watch Ghostbusters for better jokes.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jul 6, 2009 -> 10:35 AM)
I shut the game off before the first level was over. Thank goodness I rented it.

The game is mindless, just point and click and pull the ghost in, and Venkman makes some jokes. I'll watch Ghostbusters for better jokes.

You're on the wii though with it right?

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jul 6, 2009 -> 11:35 AM)

I agree its pretty linear, and the jokes are pretty lame. Its still fun though, Its been a while since I have seen anything Ghostbusters, and me and Abby are having fun playing it.

QUOTE (Nixon @ Jul 7, 2009 -> 01:01 PM)
Wut r ur spex? Installed in a jiff for me on my macbook.

Installed fairly quickly for me too. Can't say the game is much of an improvement over The Sims 2, though.

QUOTE (Markbilliards @ Jul 7, 2009 -> 04:50 AM)
Just downloaded the Wiiware game, Onslaught. It took about five minutes for me to wish I had my ten dollars back

How is the online multiplayer? I've been wanting to get an FPS on Wii.

As for good WiiWare games, Defend Your Castle is a blast, especially local 2 player. It's PC freeware too if you want to check it out, but it's a lot funner on Wii.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jul 7, 2009 -> 10:21 PM)
How is the online multiplayer? I've been wanting to get an FPS on Wii.

As for good WiiWare games, Defend Your Castle is a blast, especially local 2 player. It's PC freeware too if you want to check it out, but it's a lot funner on Wii.

I tried to play it online last night, it couldn't find anyone else online. But it was kinda late.

QUOTE (BobDylan @ Jul 7, 2009 -> 11:05 PM)
Installed fairly quickly for me too. Can't say the game is much of an improvement over The Sims 2, though.

It is a downgrade in nearly every sense except you can free roam the city. It feels like half the content was left off to sell as DLC in the EA store.

QUOTE (Markbilliards @ Jul 7, 2009 -> 06:40 PM)
What Wiiware games are good? Particularly multiplayer ones.

I got a few puzzle games but I havent gotten any FPS games. I really liked World of Goo, Toki Tori, and me and my daughter play Critter Roundup here and there

Recently got a PS3; been playing Mortal Kombat 2, Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix, MLB '09: The Show, and Madden '09. Madden confuses the s*** out of me -- the last Madden I played with regularity was '05, and it seems like this one has no goal other than to be as needlessly complicated as possible. I play Madden to run backwards 20 yards and hurl up random passes, a la Rex Grossman. I don't play it to use the damn right analog stick for everything in the game.

Also been playing a lot of Final Fantasy 4: The After on Wii, and very much looking forward to picking up Blazblue on PS3 when the standard edition comes out at the end of the month. Maybe King of Fighters 12 when that comes out, too. I love me some 2D fighters.

QUOTE (BearSox @ Jul 13, 2009 -> 11:49 PM)
I heard NCAA '10 is differant than the demo and plays more like Madden '09.... If so, congrats EA, you completely ruined a perfectly good football game.

i agree.. college football always felt more realistic while madden always felt more arcade like, hopefuly thats not true though cuz im gonna make sure i get the game first thing tomrrow

Edited by LZPride08