Video Game Catch-All Thread

Chisoxfn

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jul 19, 2009 -> 11:10 AM)
I'd sell the PS2 and games in a bundle on eBay. You can get probably 70-100 depending on games and other stuff.

Good luck with getting 70-100, but that's not a bad idea either.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (BearSox @ Jul 18, 2009 -> 05:04 PM)
anyone here ever play Swat 4 for the PC? I used to play it all the time, and since my PS3 bite the dust, I have been playing Swat 4 once again. I think Swat is such an awesome and underrated game. It stinks that this was the last one in the series. The online play is so fun. If only it had more hype.

SWAT 4 was great but I have no idea where I left my copy.

QUOTE (T R U @ Jul 20, 2009 -> 03:50 AM)
You need to go to a different gaming place then, there is no reason for them not to take just the system.. they have a ton of used PS2 controllers that barely anyone needs these days.

Old PS2 controller + Smartjoy = PS3 Controller - bluetooth + ~$30

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 20, 2009 -> 06:19 PM)
Any other suggestions as to who would buy back my PS2?

buy a used ps2 controller and trade in your wireless.....then trade in the package???? Just throwing that out there, dunno if that would work.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone who plays NHL 09 on PS3 know how to do the spin move or any of the other complex deke moves? I use the L2 and right stick combo occasionally but Ive seen some crazy stuff against people online and I have no idea how to do it.

Playing Fight Night Round 4 right now. What a great game. Much different than past versions, but similar in all the right ways too. Photo game face wasn't very accurate with me though.

QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ Aug 2, 2009 -> 07:55 PM)
Does anyone who plays NHL 09 on PS3 know how to do the spin move or any of the other complex deke moves? I use the L2 and right stick combo occasionally but Ive seen some crazy stuff against people online and I have no idea how to do it.

Hold L2, start your R3 button at 12 o'clock and rotate 360 degrees in either direction back to 12 o'clock

QUOTE (DePloderer @ Jul 25, 2009 -> 10:05 AM)
Has Operation Flashpoint come out in the states yet? If so has it been worth the wait?

Do you mean the new one? Dragon Rising got delayed. ARMAII did come out though, heard it was buggy as all hell so I haven't picked it up yet.

QUOTE (onedude @ Aug 3, 2009 -> 06:40 PM)
you heard they're remaking the franchise for film. And it is live action not cgi. Gonna be awesome.

I'll s***. Hopefully it's dark and rated R...

...and Raph f*cks the s*** out of April. (or Casey Jones)

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 3, 2009 -> 08:20 PM)
I'll s***. Hopefully it's dark and rated R...

...and Raph f*cks the s*** out of April. (or Casey Jones)

Eww, you wanna see Raphael f*** Casey Jones?

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Aug 3, 2009 -> 08:29 AM)
Hold L2, start your R3 button at 12 o'clock and rotate 360 degrees in either direction back to 12 o'clock

Ok, do you know how to do any of the other advanced stuff? Also, anyone with PS3 play online?

QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ Aug 11, 2009 -> 06:56 PM)
Ok, do you know how to do any of the other advanced stuff? Also, anyone with PS3 play online?

Just hold L2 and play around with moving the R3 and L3 sticks in conjunction with each other. If you're player has high enough dekeing ability he should do some interesting stuff.