Video Game Catch-All Thread

Chisoxfn

I play Mafia Wars, but I'm barely anywhere. I didn't know once you get to a certain level you have to click on that level to do the new types of jobs. I mastered the first level so it unlocked everything from Level 13-19 for me which is where the big money was at. Anyone got any good tips for Mafia Wars?

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (nitetrain8601 @ Aug 22, 2009 -> 02:47 PM)
I play Mafia Wars, but I'm barely anywhere. I didn't know once you get to a certain level you have to click on that level to do the new types of jobs. I mastered the first level so it unlocked everything from Level 13-19 for me which is where the big money was at. Anyone got any good tips for Mafia Wars?

You should have picked Maniac as the type of player you'd be. I didn't, and I always regret that.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Aug 22, 2009 -> 12:11 PM)
I guess this would be the place for this. Does anyone in here play Mafia Wars and have a bunch of Politicos Corruptos to send my way? I'll get you back for sure with pretty much anything else you may need. I just have one more job to do at the highest level, and I really want to get it over with.

I've got about 500 of em right now, but I'm not sure what I need off the top of my head and don't have a way to check right now. Send me a PM and we can figure something out.

QUOTE (T R U @ Aug 26, 2009 -> 04:30 AM)
I dont even know what that is, but you disgust me

The fact that you like watching grown men wrestle each other disgusts me. Correction, fake wrestle each other.

Edited by Stocking

QUOTE (Stocking @ Aug 26, 2009 -> 07:34 PM)
The fact that you like watching grown men wrestle each other disgusts me. Correction, fake wrestle each other.

You forgot to mention that they basically do said event in their undies.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 31, 2009 -> 08:32 AM)
I got to play a heavy dose of Batman: Arkham Asylum, and it is farking sweet, and incredibly deep.

I bought it a few days ago and I've been hooked. I love all the character bios, interviews with the Arkham doctors, stealth elements and upgrade options. It is really a fun game and I haven't been bored once.

Still, once MW2 comes out I will be hooked.