Video Game Catch-All Thread

Chisoxfn

QUOTE (LZPride08 @ Oct 7, 2009 -> 06:59 PM)
does anyone know how i can download rosters with real names for NCAAF10 on the xbox360

Easier way then Steve's use google to find a Live name that has the roster's in their locker. Then download them from that person's locker.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (LZPride08 @ Oct 7, 2009 -> 05:59 PM)
does anyone know how i can download rosters with real names for NCAAF10 on the xbox360

Yeah, when you go to the EA locker and it asks you whose user name to use to upload the rosters put in Cr4Zy CaRL and you can get them from me.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Oct 7, 2009 -> 08:19 PM)
Through this crazy new website called Google, I found this.

haha thanks for the site... id been trying google about a month ago, and couldnt find anything

QUOTE (kev211 @ Oct 7, 2009 -> 08:28 PM)
Easier way then Steve's use google to find a Live name that has the roster's in their locker. Then download them from that person's locker.

QUOTE (T R U @ Oct 7, 2009 -> 08:28 PM)
Yeah, when you go to the EA locker and it asks you whose user name to use to upload the rosters put in Cr4Zy CaRL and you can get them from me.

yeah that worked.. thanks, i download the rosters and export the draft classes to madden so im glad i can finally have the legit names in my draft classes

QUOTE (LZPride08 @ Oct 7, 2009 -> 09:19 PM)
yeah that worked.. thanks, i download the rosters and export the draft classes to madden so im glad i can finally have the legit names in my draft classes

I also did that and for the 10' games man I was disappointed.. some of the guys don't even make it over to the draft and it seems to be MUCH less talented than the madden generated draft..

Maybe it was just a bad class, but I have liked the one on the game more than moving them over so far..

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Oct 7, 2009 -> 08:38 AM)
I'm shocked anyone would even bother with the NBA Live franchise when the NBA 2k franchise has perfected basketball and is leaps and bounds better than Live.

Live is WAY better this year, I'll say this time and time again. The only thing 2K sports games do better consistently is presentation.

Amid all of this PS3 and Xbox discussion, if anyone would like to join in on a mariokart session with me and about 8 others, PM me.

no need to hear from the peanut gallery, you guys all have made your wii disdain obvious

QUOTE (SleepyWhiteSox @ Oct 9, 2009 -> 12:10 AM)
Good games for the Wii for a 6-year-old boy?

Animal Crossings is pretty popular across the board with kids. Mario Galaxy, Mariokart, Boom Blox, Wii Sports Resort, MLB Power Pros.

I will PM you if I think of more

QUOTE (SleepyWhiteSox @ Oct 9, 2009 -> 12:10 AM)
Good games for the Wii for a 6-year-old boy?

Before I sold my Wii, I was greatly looking forward to the new side-scrolling Mario game coming out before Christmas. That will be a must-own and a great introduction to the franchise for him.

Get him Mario Kart, though it can be frustrating, its fun for kids to have a steering wheel in their hands. My cousin loved the simplicity of the two Wii Sports games as well.

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Oct 8, 2009 -> 11:27 PM)
Live is great, but I still hate it. The last two have been my favorite basketball games ever. Then they go and change things on me.

I don't wanna hear this as an excuse once I beat you.

The best part of the Wii version is that you get a course from pretty much every edition of the franchise. And you can play with the Wii Wheel, nunchuk, classic controller, or gamecube controller, whichever one makes you feel more comfortable

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Oct 9, 2009 -> 04:05 PM)
The best part of the Wii version is that you get a course from pretty much every edition of the franchise. And you can play with the Wii Wheel, nunchuk, classic controller, or gamecube controller, whichever one makes you feel more comfortable

Yeah, that's pretty awesome, not to mention the online. I only ever played with the wheel.

The online needs some moderation, the cheaters make it no fun. I just dont get it, whats the damn point of not racing for 3 laps then doing whatever to make your kart jump to the end of the race? Isnt the racing the fun part?

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Oct 9, 2009 -> 04:03 PM)
Well if we're playing that game the SNES version beats all hands-down.

This.

Getting drunk in a dorm room & playing this is easily one of my favorite past times. Hell, getting drunk anywhere & playing this.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Oct 9, 2009 -> 03:09 PM)
The online needs some moderation, the cheaters make it no fun. I just dont get it, whats the damn point of not racing for 3 laps then doing whatever to make your kart jump to the end of the race? Isnt the racing the fun part?

Nope, sadly cheating people is the fun part.

Its like assholes on Call of Duty with modded controllers or lag switches.. its why people use glitches and other crap like that.. its not enough to just play the game and have fun, you gotta cheat the other players to truly enjoy it, it seems like..