• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Tmar @ Oct 10, 2009 -> 10:03 AM)
I need the best/most fun game to play on NES, SNES, or N64, what are they

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time is one of my all time faves.

Star Fox (If anything for the "Do a barrel roll!" line, which still cracks me up).

Mario Kart 64

007: Goldeneye

Perfect Dark

Thats just what comes to the top of my head at the moment.

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Oct 12, 2009 -> 08:26 PM)
I don't see 1P goldeneye being a lot of fun anymore.

I've been enjoying Paper Mario lately.

Well mainly because the multiplayer is what made that game epic and still does. Even though the single player is still awesome.

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Oct 12, 2009 -> 08:09 PM)
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time is one of my all time faves.

Star Fox (If anything for the "Do a barrel roll!" line, which still cracks me up).

Mario Kart 64

007: Goldeneye

Perfect Dark

Thats just what comes to the top of my head at the moment.

Super Smash Bros.

QUOTE (kev211 @ Oct 13, 2009 -> 02:03 AM)
Super Smash Bros.

How could I forget!?

Stunt Racer was a game that was terrible but excellent at the same time. I played that with my friends at my cottage almost every summer since we got the game.

QUOTE (SleepyWhiteSox @ Oct 13, 2009 -> 01:44 AM)
I got my brother Galaxy, Mario Kart, and Punch Out with the Toys R Us buy 2 get 1 free deal...

You are an awesome brother for sure, make sure you let him wipe the floor with you a few times in Kart and Punch out

;)

Been playing Uncharted 2 since launch. Have to say all the hype was more than justified. Easily one of the best looking games ever, one of the best story production/acting games ever, and just downright awesome action sequences (including some new/innovative sequences). I was a big fan of the first Uncharted, but I gotta say this one is even better. Hopefully this series continues.

Anyone else playing it? I have yet to try the multi-player yet.

I've actually played the multiplayer because the beta was a free download, and that's fun as hell. I plan on renting Uncharted 2 (refuse to buy a game that's main draw is over after 8 hours of story), so I'll grab it one of these weekends when the wife has other plans.

Just an FYI to anyone who may have been playing an advance copy of Forza 3:

"Per the developers on the FM3 Forums, they're going to be extending the Bans to perma-bans on the Box itself, no longer just a GT ban (didn't say whether they'd be retroactively extending that to GTs already banned or just new ones they find). So I'd be a little careful."

http://kotaku.com/5383696/early-play-on-il...ng-in-permabans

I would say THIS is one instance where a video game has gone to far

No doubt this game is going to sell well, so I'm surprised and kinda disappointed that this is going to be in the game. I'm still going to get the game though..

***Mods, I understand if this message is deleted or moved if this subject is filibuster material