WHO TAKES THE FALL

Molto

Mario Mario Mario, looking for a fall guy. I see how this looks and well, I guess I aught to be the guy you should blame.

After all, I was the one who gave you full acess to edit the boards. Boy have I learned my lesson, from now on only one person has the key to change everything including coding and templates on this board :D

And you thought I'd be :mad:

I think it was Royce Clayton. Everything is his fault. It was his fault that Frank got injured last year. Its his fault that our pitchers after Buehrle have pretty much sucked this year. It's his fault that the Twins are good.

If you ask me I think that once he was released he decided to try to get even with Sox fans, so he came here and hacked into the boards and made you delete the posts by putting a voodoo spell on you that made you do what you did that deleted the posts/forum.

Guest hotsoxchick1

yep i would say its royces fault.. hes a cancer anyhow.. did you feel sorry for him and pick his sorry ass up off waivers and give him a mod job here untill he gains employment elsewhere or what???? didnt you do a full background check on him before you employeed him.....lol

Originally posted by Chisoxfn

Mario Mario Mario, looking for a fall guy.  I see how this looks and well, I guess I aught to be the guy you should blame.

After all, I was the one who gave you full acess to edit the boards.  Boy have I learned my lesson, from now on only one person has the key to change everything including coding and templates on this board :D

And you thought I'd be :mad:

okay so it is offical, I'm the only one allowed to touch the board. lol

just playing, I won't mess around with this stuff anymore. if I do I may lose my admin status. but I don't think any of you would want me out as an admin, right?

I don't know, but I dropped Mario down to that status, that way he don't get tempted. I think he can do everything I can with the exception of playing with templates and all that good crap.

Don't worry Mario, after I screw something up I'll have to demote myself to it to, that way none of us are tempted.

Originally posted by Chisoxfn

Well, I know their is something called Malto Meal, but I don't think his name has anything to do with that.

I think he told me once, I just don't remember.

i thought it was for that samgsung commercial, austin powers used it in his lastest movie.

btw welcome iwc.

Guest hotsoxchick1

yeah we moms are great for making you eat stuff thats good for ya.. just ask my kids lol...they hated oatmeal for the longest time.. i think to this day it takes an act of congress to make them eat it lol....

Guest hotsoxchick1

no jas i have never done that to them .. and i find as they get bigger than i am i dont have to fuss too much with them and their eating habbits much... they are good eaters so i dont worry as much as i used to......