White Sox vs. Blue Jays, 6/01/07 (W)

DBAHO

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(diegotony06 @ Jun 1, 2007 -> 08:20 PM)
I feel alot better with that extra run!! I have been impressed with Owens tonight. Hopefully he can keep it up and Ozzie keeps him in the lineup EVERYDAY.

I will be bamboozled if Owens does not start everyday in his time up with the club. Ozzie wet his pants watching him play today.

QUOTE(Wedge @ Jun 1, 2007 -> 08:22 PM)
Ozzie getting greedy by putting Vazquez in for 8?

No... He has pitched great, and his pitch count isn't outrageous. I think any manager in baseball keeps him in, especially with our bullpen.

QUOTE(Wedge @ Jun 1, 2007 -> 09:22 PM)
Ozzie getting greedy by putting Vazquez in for 8?

I don't think so. Javy is under 100 pitches and the pen has already screwed him a couple times this year. As much as Im not a Javy fan, dude deserve to take it through at least 8.

QUOTE(Wedge @ Jun 1, 2007 -> 06:23 PM)
Overundre that Javy punches AJ in the dugout?

At this point, who hasn't punched AJ?

Didn't Javy jave a game exactly like this one last August in Toronto, where a few of us suddenly hoped he'd turned it around after finally getting through the 6th inning and going a full 8?

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jun 1, 2007 -> 08:24 PM)

Didn't Javy jave a game exactly like this one last August in Toronto, where a few of us suddenly hoped he'd turned it around after finally getting through the 6th inning and going a full 8?

I guess he just likes Canada remember how good he was with the Expos

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jun 1, 2007 -> 08:24 PM)

Yeah, that was a SAT or SUN day game and it was the only time we bunted, sacrificed and ran the bases well as season...it was after Ozzie instituted "boot camp" for bunting and fundamentals that week, I think he did it a couple of times.