How about??

jaliciense1

With the recent stupid managerial decisions by Ozzie guillen I am left wondering if changing managers wouldnt be the worst move for the white sox at this moment! If we were to get a new manager who could it be? I know many people are going to be mad for this but Dusty is a name that comes to mind. He just left a cursed cubs team which couldnt win if they had the 1927 yankees roster. Dusty did a bad job with the cubs but I believe that bringing him with the white sox would give this team the lift it needs!

QUOTE(whitesox07champs @ Jun 1, 2007 -> 10:23 PM)
With the recent stupid managerial decisions by Ozzie guillen I am left wondering if changing managers wouldnt be the worst move for the white sox at this moment! If we were to get a new manager who could it be? I know many people are going to be mad for this but Dusty is a name that comes to mind. He just left a cursed cubs team which couldnt win if they had the 1927 yankees roster. Dusty did a bad job with the cubs but I believe that bringing him with the white sox would give this team the lift it needs!

I don't know if Dusty is as bad as his last 3 seasons with the Cubs implied, but HELL NO!

Did we lose 59-0 today or something?

And as for the idea, unless you want Javier Vazquez and John Danks becoming injury prone like Wood and Prior, well that's good for you, but I'll say no.

QUOTE(whitesox07champs @ Jun 1, 2007 -> 11:23 PM)

I think you are completely retarded.

QUOTE(whitesox07champs @ Jun 1, 2007 -> 11:23 PM)

Welcome to Soxtalk, Mr. Baker!

QUOTE(RME JICO @ Jun 2, 2007 -> 12:02 PM)
Yeah, I say no to Dusty, but I wouldn't mind Razor.

If the Sox were forced into a rebuilding mode I'd absolutely love to see Razor promoted to head coach. He's already spent some time with the kids in the Sox' system and from all accounts works incredibly well with young players.