How about??

jaliciense1

QUOTE(whitesox07champs @ Jun 1, 2007 -> 11:23 PM)
With the recent stupid managerial decisions by Ozzie guillen I am left wondering if changing managers wouldnt be the worst move for the white sox at this moment! If we were to get a new manager who could it be? I know many people are going to be mad for this but Dusty is a name that comes to mind. He just left a cursed cubs team which couldnt win if they had the 1927 yankees roster. Dusty did a bad job with the cubs but I believe that bringing him with the white sox would give this team the lift it needs!

seriously? come on.

With the recent stupid managerial decisions by Ozzie guillen I am left wondering if changing managers wouldnt be the worst move for the white sox at this moment! If we were to get a new manager who could it be? I know many people are going to be mad for this but Dusty is a name that comes to mind. He just left a cursed cubs team which couldnt win if they had the 1927 yankees roster. Dusty did a bad job with the cubs but I believe that bringing him with the white sox would give this team the lift it needs!

:headbang great post :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy ( :lol: )

Dusty did a bad job with the cubs but I believe that bringing him with the white sox would give this team the lift it needs!

We'd just as soon bring back Bevington. And for sure I'd prefer Jerry Manuel.

This was obviously meant as a joke, people. :D

Wasn't it...? :huh:

Because if you are serious then I cannot help you. Just remove yourself from society. Thank you.