White Sox vs. Blue Jays, 6/02/07 (L)

DBAHO

The Sox look to win 2 in a row and start a streak today. Jose Contreras takes the mound against Dustin McGowan in what should be a favorable matchup.

Let's keep the momentum from yesterday going and win 2 in a row.

:gosox1:

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Two in a row?? Huh? is it possible!?!

I heard on the post-game show last night that the Sox have not had a hit off of an opposing relief pitcher since last Sunday's game. Pretty sad.

QUOTE(robinventura23 @ Jun 2, 2007 -> 04:20 PM)
Two in a row?? Huh? is it possible!?!

I heard on the post-game show last night that the Sox have not had a hit off of an opposing relief pitcher since last Sunday's game. Pretty sad.

0 for last 48, I believe.

The piss poor middle of this order better f***ing start to hit. Diving out of the way of the inside pitch on 0-2 is nice when you're not hitting .220. These f***jobs need to just put the bat on the ball. McGowan is not Burnett, Halladay or Chad Gaudin.

Also the opponents bullpen HAS NOT GIVEN UP A HIT THIS ROAD TRIP. The White Sox are 0-41.

Teams have figured how to pitch the White Sox and there is nothing they can do it about it unless they decide to do something about it. Offspeed pitches with movement are the death of them as they refuse to take a pitch and will continue to be.

Again sorry for the negativity.

Sad that outside of the rookie call-up, the rest of this team has been unable to get a run in 24 innings. I don't care who is pitching and who is injured, people making over $7M a year need to start producing. Enough already.

thatta boy gooch

now come on big jim, do your job and knock in JO

lead off double, ground out to advance JO, then a sac fly from thome.

thatta way boys

Edited by briguy27

QUOTE(TheOcho @ Jun 2, 2007 -> 05:16 PM)
Jose not with his greatest stuff today it looks like.

Really like to see him get back some crispness after one of his worst outings with the Sox last time out, in terms of stuff.

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Jun 2, 2007 -> 05:28 PM)
Jose never seems to geet through the first innings easily anymore. What happened to the dominant pitcher of late 2005 - early 2006 that we all wanted to see resigned?

Back injury and age? He's not even close to that same type of pitcher in terms of stuff.