White Sox vs. Blue Jays, 6/03/07 (L)

BearSox

A couple weeks ago, I said I wouldn't make anymore gamethreads because we always lost when I made one... but F*** that, we suck anyway and would lose regardless of the gamethread maker. So, that is why I need my mojo to kick in, and we win the first game of a 30 game winning streak :)

Only problem with that would be that Ozzie and Kenny and everyone else would be able to keep their jobs (sigh), but hey!

Go Sox! :cheers

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(MHizzle85 @ Jun 3, 2007 -> 11:13 AM)
Owens, CF

Iguchi, 2B

Thome, DH

Dye, RF

Konerko, 1B

AJP, C

Crede, 3B

Mack, LF

Uribe, SS

Danks going for #4

It's time for Thome, Konerko and Dye to step up and start earning their salaries and carry this team. They have to hit enough to pick up the bullpen. Three or four runs isn't going to cut it even when the bullpen is pitching well.

There have been many reasons why the Sox are off to a slow start this year, but I place most of it squarely on the shoulders of the middle of the Sox order. This gives cause for some optimism because it can be reasonably expected that these hitters pick it up for the rest of the season. But they must start NOW.

Edited by South Side Fireworks Man

Marcum's been nasty as a starter, as he gives up very few hits in his starts. I said before the series that Thome needs to help lead us against righty pitching this series, and he's been brutal so far. Big game for the confidence of Danks today. He's looked bad his last few starts.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 3, 2007 -> 11:45 AM)
Marcum's been nasty as a starter, as he gives up very few hits in his starts. I said before the series that Thome needs to help lead us against righty pitching this series, and he's been brutal so far. Big game for the confidence of Danks today. He's looked bad his last few starts.

Maybe the Sox will start playing typical White Sox baseball: Seven or eight solo home runs today.

The bullpen has posted a 9.06 ERA over the last 21 games while the offense is hitless in its last 47 at-bats (.000) against opposing relievers. I do not know what to say anymore except this is unacceptable. :angry:

So we finally get a tablesetter, and the mopes behind them cant take their bats off their shoulders.

2nd time we have had a man at 3rd with less than 2 outs and the 2nd time 2 of our patented fearsome 3 K.

f***ing bulls***.