White Sox vs. Blue Jays, 6/03/07 (L)

BearSox

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Jun 3, 2007 -> 12:30 PM)
I went for one dome closed game, but it was a night start so I didn't notice, and the other game I went to was on a real nice afternoon and it was open. That and they were playing the Yanks so there were decent crowds of about 30K each game, so I am biased because I probably chose a good time to go.

I was there for a blue jay-twin game in '05, probably 15k in attendance or so.

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 3, 2007 -> 12:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow, I'm so freaking sick of Joe Crede. I'd rather see Josh Fields strike out half the time, but at least hit some doubles, than see Crede continue to look like crap at the plate.

yea im sick of his strikeouts too, but in the past 6 games (not sure exactly), hes hitting 345

and way to run aj, u moron

So Hawk is announcing for the people of Europe today. I wonder if he'll educate them about the likes of Catfish, Yaz, Kaline, etc.

QUOTE(Jenks Heat @ Jun 3, 2007 -> 05:39 PM)
Crede and/or Dye need to be traded ASAP, Dye more so especially when Erstad or Podsednik come back. The lack of being able to make an adjustment by these hitters is down right pathetic and teams have figured these asswipes out.

No way can we count on the return of Pods/Erstad. Both of them have injuries that are very easily reaggrevated.

QUOTE(Jenks Heat @ Jun 3, 2007 -> 12:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Crede and/or Dye need to be traded ASAP, Dye more so especially when Erstad or Podsednik come back. The lack of being able to make an adjustment by these hitters is down right pathetic and teams have figured these asswipes out.

Are you kidding me?

Dye might be struggling, but he is turning it around, and he is much better than Pods and Grinderstad. Say we get rid of Dye when Pods or Erstad comes back. Who fills in when one of the two go down again?