Joe Crede to 15 day DL, Josh Fields called up from AAA.

marsh

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(BearSox @ Jun 6, 2007 -> 01:09 PM)
Will he go the Sweeney and Owens route of rocking for a while, until Greg Walker gets to pick his mind and get the crazy thought of pull pull pull stuck in his head?

For the love of God, quit blaming Walker for everyone's approach. If he truely was preaching what everyone is saying, what a leader he must be if everyone is willing to listen to him, and give up millions in potential income and piss away their careers. Disregard Fields' strikeout totals in the minors. If he fans as much in the majors or even more, I'm sure it will be Walker's fault.

Edited by Dick Allen

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Jun 6, 2007 -> 01:27 PM)
For the love of God, quit blaming Walker for everyone's approach. If he truely was preaching what everyone is saying, what a leader he must be if everyone is willing to listen to him, and give up millions in potential income and piss away their careers. Disregard Fields' strikeout totals in the minors. If he fans as much in the majors or even more, I'm sure it will be Walker's fault.

Seriously. Thank you.

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Jun 6, 2007 -> 02:02 PM)
Because he has shown that is what he has done with Sweeney and Owens this year.

If you're going to b**** about something, at least have a reason behind it.

You should know Tito better than that. He just b****es to see himself post

QUOTE(TitoMB345 @ Jun 6, 2007 -> 07:01 PM)
Why do I have a feeling Fields won't play? Ozzie is going to keep on keepin' on and playing Cintron at 3B every day. *sigh*

Fields will play against left handed pitchers and Cintron will play against right handed pitchers, because Ozzie things righties hit lefties and lefties hit righties. But Ozzie is wrong. In fact, I bet most lefties today (Moyer, Buehrle, Glavine) all pitch better against righties because of their changeup.

QUOTE(briguy27 @ Jun 6, 2007 -> 02:28 PM)
ok lets say fields is doing awesome and is turning out to be a great major league player, but crede comes off the DL. do they send fields back down, or send cintron down?

Trade Crede hopefully.