Brian

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 8, 2007 -> 09:17 PM)
Might as well....give us something to look forward to. Masset needs to be sent down and given a chance to start.

The only problem is, even those three are starting to slow down.

I still don't think they are any worse than some of the guys we've got going right now. At least how they are throwing.

Our minor league players that have joined the big league team (Molina, Sweeney, Owens, Fields, Gonzalez) are now 16-108 this season with like 5 extra base hits. Yes, our future looks amazing!

QUOTE(DaGame2584 @ Jun 9, 2007 -> 02:21 AM)
All I can say is thank GOD we had 2005!

Amen! :cheers

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 8, 2007 -> 09:22 PM)
Our minor league players that have joined the big league team (Molina, Sweeney, Owens, Fields, Gonzalez) are now 16-108 this season with like 5 extra base hits. Yes, our future looks amazing!

Truthfully, we should only care about 2.5 of those 5.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 8, 2007 -> 09:22 PM)

True. Just think how bad we'd feel if we had gotten there but lost to the Stros instead.

someone has to take the fall. it won't be ozzie so it has to be greg walker. what does he get paid to do, anyone know?

QUOTE(lemon44 @ Jun 8, 2007 -> 09:30 PM)
This team is very hard to watch. Everyone is just going thur the motions.

I think they have already given up on the season. I've been holding out hope that the Sox could pull around like the A's did a few times. Start slow then pick it up and win the division, but..........

QUOTE(DaGame2584 @ Jun 8, 2007 -> 09:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think they have already given up on the season. I've been holding out hope that the Sox could pull around like the A's did a few times. Start slow then pick it up and win the division, but..........

it makes it tough for me to show up to watch a heartless team. they have no passion. it would be easier if beers weren't like $7 and hot dogs weren't $4.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Jun 8, 2007 -> 09:20 PM)
The only problem is, even those three are starting to slow down.

I still don't think they are any worse than some of the guys we've got going right now. At least how they are throwing.

Russell has fallen off a cliff recently. Whatever he had earlier is obviously gone.

Gonzalez better not falter one bit. His presence is key to our future, whether or not he's a future #2 or #4 (as people seem to believe).

Still wondering how we're going to match the pitching staffs within the division. De Los Santos is still too raw, and too far away.

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Jun 9, 2007 -> 02:38 AM)
Russell has fallen off a cliff recently. Whatever he had earlier is obviously gone.

Gonzalez better not falter one bit. His presence is key to our future, whether or not he's a future #2 or #4 (as people seem to believe).

Still wondering how we're going to match the pitching staffs within the division. De Los Santos is still too raw, and too far away.

At this point, I want to know how we'll match the hitting. The Indians and Tigers are going to have top-notch offenses for a long time.

We need jphat back

Ha...and now Jenks is getting up when we're down 3?

QUOTE(DonnyDevito @ Jun 8, 2007 -> 09:34 PM)
it makes it tough for me to show up to watch a heartless team. they have no passion. it would be easier if beers weren't like $7 and hot dogs weren't $4.

I hear ya. You know when the Sox are not on TV I usually watch the D Rays because even though they most likely are gonna lose the game they are fun as hell to watch. I wish the Sox were that way. I have always wished that one day the Sox would have a $100+ Mil payroll and have good attendence. I figured we'd be unbeatable. Boy was I wrong! $100 Mil buys you a heartless team now days I guess. Now we get to watch as the Tigers & Indians win the next 3-4 division titles. Oh well! After I get done throwing up in a trash can after watch a 07 Sox game, I'll pop in the 05 WS Champs DVD :D

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 8, 2007 -> 09:40 PM)
At this point, I want to know how we'll match the hitting. The Indians and Tigers are going to have top-notch offenses for a long time.

We need jphat back

Ha, I completely forgot about him. Is it any coincidence we've had a terrible stretch he hasn't posted much in the last several weeks?

Far as the hitting, I'm more confident we'll pay for complimentary pieces then I am that we'll pay for pitching.