White Sox vs. Cubs, 6/23/07 (L)

Heads22

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this is the day we finally win a game. i just know it. it could be that or the 12 beers in me. one or the other. i know one thing is for sure, Konerko's bat is blazing right now. He's my pick to click.

Pods is playing today, Gonzalez is in RF due to Dye being unavailable. Pods/Terrero/Gonzalez might be the worst Sox outfield in history. With Dye likely going on the DL, KW should be very proud of everything he's done this year.

Why does Andy Gonzalez always get to hit high in the order when he plays?

From my trained meteorological eye it looks to me that the rain will pull out of town around 1 or 1:30. So expect a long rain delay followed by a wet, sloppy performance by the team. Granted they may call the game because it will be too wet but I guarantee they won't do it till game time or later so they can collect on concessions, etc.

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Jun 23, 2007 -> 10:58 AM)
That's what they said the day we were there for the softball game. Bastards. Not that I'm bitter or anything. :angry:

This is Cubs-Sox. There's a LOT of guaranteed money in this. They'd be idiots to call it.

I do recall thinking, after the Softball game when I heard the game was cancelled, Poor Kap komes into town and the game is kancelled? I'd be ever-so-pissed! and now I guess that's confirmed.

Sorry for your luck with the Sox. At least you got a triple to keep up with! :D

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 23, 2007 -> 12:38 PM)
Javy's tossing some nasty s*** up there at Lee.

Screw you DLee, your gone! Aramis out on a check swing.

Lets get another out and get the bats going.

Edited by Beastly