White Sox vs. Cubs, 6/24/07 (L)

The Bones

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Jun 24, 2007 -> 01:58 PM)
#1. Why is Andy Gonzalez on our roster?

#2. Why is he starting?

#3. Why is he hitting 2nd?

#1. Cause he's hispanic

#2. Cause he's hispanic

#3. Cause he's hispanic

QUOTE(BearSox @ Jun 24, 2007 -> 02:00 PM)
#1. Cause he's hispanic

#2. Cause he's hispanic

#3. Cause he's hispanic

No, they love Sweeney too. They just think for some reason Andy can play OF.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 24, 2007 -> 02:00 PM)
Because our GM and Manager are idiots this season.

What do you suggest? You damn well know Sweeney doesn't belong up here right now. You know it as well as I know it. You advocate it like I advocate it.

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Jun 24, 2007 -> 02:02 PM)
What do you suggest? You damn well know Sweeney doesn't belong up here right now. You know it as well as I know it. You advocate it like I advocate it.

You damn well the Andy doesn't belong on a major league roster, let alone starting in AAA.

Well then you might want them to call up BA, as I don't think that you think that they could ruin him at this point. :P

Sweeney just created two outs. Grounded into a FC, with Richar getting thrown out at home, then CS, 1-4-3.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jun 24, 2007 -> 02:02 PM)
Well to make things better, if Wheels Thome ran through the base. He is safe.

He's such a nice guy though. I'm sure he didn't want to accidentally step on Lee or something.

Neither does Gonzales. Who by the way, was hitting for s*** in AAA when he was called up. It wasnt like we called up someone dominating AAA or even playing half way decent.

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Jun 24, 2007 -> 07:02 PM)

It doesn't matter if he's not ready....you don't keep putting Andy Gonzalez out there. It's the same as playing Molina out there....if you don't have someone capable of playing a position, then go find someone else. And batting him 2nd is just ignorant.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jun 24, 2007 -> 02:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Neither does Gonzales. Who by the way, was hitting for s*** in AAA when he was called up. It wasnt like we called up someone dominating AAA or even playing half way decent.

What's wrong with a guy who's hitting .205?