I'm still not giving up hope...

POPPY_HIDALGO

1. It's the Sox! Come on! They are fighters til the last drip of snot off a dogs ass.

2. The Twins made their come back last year and how bout that run the Indians pulled off in 05? It's not like it's never happened in this division before. The Indians will come back to earth and the Tigers just ain't that good. Once these bats wake up it's go time.

3. Ozzie. He won't let this continue. The man has too much heart.

4. Kenny Williams. I think the Sox will be more buyers than sellers come trade deadline. I think Jacque Jones would be a great pick up. He swings a good bat and he hates the Cubs.

5. Josh Fields. This kid looks great. Crede who? Forget about it. It's a new era of 3rd basemen for the Chicago White Sox. The Josh Fields era. It's like Ventura on crack. The kids gonna be great.

6. The fans. We have the best fans in baseball. Look how they've stood by this team. They are still selling out every night and the players recognize that. The team realizes this is about more than a pay check. It's about an entire community banding together. We all need this. We deserve this.

7. It can't get any worse. It has to get better eventually right?

8. Hawk Harrelson. How long before the Hawk sits this bunch down and really tears into them 1 by 1. Like men. It's time to stand up. The Hawk won't watch much more of this before he finally snaps. You can hear the meltdown coming. There's no way that won't fire this team up.

9. Mayor Daley. How long before the mayor sits this bunch down and really tears into them 1 by 1. Like men. It's time to stand up. The mayor won't watch much more of this before he finally snaps. You can feel the meltdown coming. There's no way that won't fire this team up.

10. The players. These are stand up guys who realize that they need to turn things around. A big win to keep from getting swept at home by the Cubs will really bring this group together. This is the kind of team bonding moment that hasn't been there since Rowand left. This is the White Sox last stand and I think they got alot more fighting left in them.

:gosox1: :bringit :gosox1:

QUOTE(POPPY_HIDALGO @ Jun 24, 2007 -> 10:35 AM)
1. It's the Sox! Come on! They are fighters til the last drip of snot off a dogs ass.

2. The Twins made their come back last year and how bout that run the Indians pulled off in 05? It's not like it's never happened in this division before. The Indians will come back to earth and the Tigers just ain't that good. Once these bats wake up it's go time.

4. Kenny Williams. I think the Sox will be more buyers than sellers come trade deadline. I think Jacque Jones would be a great pick up. He swings a good bat and he hates the Cubs.

5. Josh Fields. This kid looks great. Crede who? Forget about it. It's a new era of 3rd basemen for the Chicago White Sox. The Josh Fields era. It's like Ventura on crack. The kids gonna be great.

6. The fans. We have the best fans in baseball. Look how they've stood by this team. They are still selling out every night and the players recognize that. The team realizes this is about more than a pay check. It's about an entire community banding together. We all need this. We deserve this.

8. Hawk Harrelson. How long before the Hawk sits this bunch down and really tears into them 1 by 1. Like men. It's time to stand up. The Hawk won't watch much more of this before he finally snaps. You can hear the meltdown coming. There's no way that won't fire this team up.

9. Mayor Daley. How long before the mayor sits this bunch down and really tears into them 1 by 1. Like men. It's time to stand up. The mayor won't watch much more of this before he finally snaps. You can feel the meltdown coming. There's no way that won't fire this team up.

10. The players. These are stand up guys who realize that they need to turn things around. A big win to keep from getting swept at home by the Cubs will really bring this group together. This is the kind of team bonding moment that hasn't been there since Rowand left. This is the White Sox last stand and I think they got alot more fighting left in them.

When you are finished, please put the keys under the mat and turn off the lights.

Edited by chisoxt

We could have another White Flag sale, fire Ozzie, hire Dusty have an Outfield of Mac, Owens and Jaq Jones, Javy would be our lone All-Star because Jenks was part of the White Flag sale and Bukavich is our closer :angry:

God, I hope it can't get any worse. :pray

QUOTE(POPPY_HIDALGO @ Jun 24, 2007 -> 10:35 AM)

P.L.E.A.S.E stop it.

QUOTE(POPPY_HIDALGO @ Jun 24, 2007 -> 05:35 AM)

Not trying to be negative... but I want to clear something up.

In 2005, on July 1st... The Indians were 10 games back BUT had a record of 43-35 (8 games over .500, not 12 game under)

In 2006, on July 1st... The Twins were 10 games back BUT had a record of 43-35 (8 games over .500, not 12 game under)

See the pattern.

These teams weren't bad baseball teams... they were just trailing other good teams until catching or passing them.

I like your positive attitude, I just wanted to jump in here because I am tired of hearing people call into the post game show and mention these two teams.95

QUOTE(RibbieRubarb @ Jun 24, 2007 -> 09:15 PM)
See!!!

This is an example of being extremely postitive...Just like those of you who are extremely negative. See how silly it looks!!!

Nope this is much more pathetic and ridiculous because this dude is so damn creative and hilarious he put together this top 10 list. I fail to see the correlation.