White Sox Winner!

briguy27

I will really question KW's character if decides not to rid this team of some of its free agents even if the Sox are on some kind of hot streak.

Do we really need Erstad, Pods, Dye, Mack, Cintron, and Iguchi?

Edited by santo=dorf

The Sox still need to make trades. Work on re-signing Mark, trade Jose, Dye, Iguchi. Bring up Richar, Sweeney, Floyd, and Anderson when he gets healthy. IMO we need to see for sure if Anderson can't cut it at the major league level, and if he can't then we need to adress CF and LF/RF(whichever Sweeney doesn't play) in FA. #1 on my list is NOT TO COUNT ON PODS AND ERSTAD ANYMORE!!! Hopefully Richar can fill our leadoff position from 2B.

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Jun 27, 2007 -> 09:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We found a team we can handle. Hooray! Usually we go to Tampa and lose 2 of 3.

Yeah, I was going to go and watch this series in person there for all 4 of these games, but then I remembered how we have a history of struggling in The Trop, so I went to Pittsburgh and am going to KC instead

:gosox4:

KW is going to think we are miraculously back in it and potentially make moves accordingly, and that's not good because this team has a 0% chance of making a 19-1 or 22-2 run it would need to in order to get back in this.

No he won't. He's not stupid.

BTW, I am not saying we are going to turn it around.

But once again we get double digit hits and win.

If the lineup could suppy our great starting pitching double digit hit offense on a consistent

basis, we'd be in the wild card hunt before September.

Again, I realize it won't happen, but you can't deny our starting pitching is Pennant worthy.

It was and is all about the hitting and our horrid bullpen.

I'm not sure there's any real need to make a move until the ASB. So, if Jesus Christ himself came down, blessed this team, and now they do win 19 of 20, the Sox can be semi-buyers and try and make a run.

I R no IDIOT though, so I realize what the odds are. I am merely proposing the somewhat ridiculous plausibility of something of that extent actually happening.