Tailgating

BFirebird

Does anyone know if the lots open more than 2 hours before the game? I was hoping to get there earlier than 5:00 to start tailgating on the 5th. Or is there any other lot around the park that opens earlier? If anyone knows anything please let me know...thanks.

QUOTE(LVSoxFan @ Jun 29, 2007 -> 02:58 PM)
Er I could be wrong but I think they go earlier than normal for Cubs/Sox.

Yeah..you are correct on that. Scrub/Sox series the lots definitely open sooner. I thought that maybe you could come early for every series but was unsure...figured I should check before I tell everyone in my group to get there really early. Has anyone tailgated early this year in the Non Scrub/Sox series?

QUOTE(BFirebird @ Jun 29, 2007 -> 03:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah..you are correct on that. Scrub/Sox series the lots definitely open sooner. I thought that maybe you could come early for every series but was unsure...figured I should check before I tell everyone in my group to get there really early. Has anyone tailgated early this year in the Non Scrub/Sox series?

http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/cws/ballpa....jsp#Tailgating

QUOTE(BFirebird @ Jun 29, 2007 -> 03:19 PM)

Yes. Almost every game I go to, we get there 3 hours before the game and have never had a problem getting into lot E. I'm not sure about other lots though.