Gonzalez, RF

Thome, DH

Konerko, 1B

Iguchi, 2B

Fields, 3B

Terrero, CF

Uribe, SS

Hall, C

It really looks as if those 2 games Andy had in freaking Tampa Bay is going to lead to him getting around 250-300 AB's from here on out.

QUOTE(MHizzle85 @ Jun 30, 2007 -> 05:45 PM)
Lineup Time.

Pods, LF

Gonzo, RF

Thome, DH

Kong, 1B

Gooch, 2B

Fields, 3B

Terrero, CF

Uribe, SS

Hall, C

Danks on the mound

And again, what's keeping Dye from going on the DL?

Beat me to it...

and it is obvious Kenny is going to try and trade Dye and him go on the DL would mean more games missed most likely. But from the sound of things, it doesn't sound like Dye will be returning anytime soon. He was suppossed to be back on tuesday or wednesday. That didnt happen.

Edited by BearSox

QUOTE(BearSox @ Jun 30, 2007 -> 05:46 PM)
and it is obvious Kenny is going to try and trade Dye and him go on the DL would mean more games missed most likely. But from the sound of things, it doesn't sound like Dye will be returning anytime soon. He was suppossed to be back on tuesday or wednesday. That didnt happen.

Well, since he hasn't played since the first game in the cubs series couldn't they just retroactive it to that date? Or am I off on how that works?

Mark who?

Seriously though, hell of a game thus far for Danks.

DJ agrees with me that Fields needs to be hacking from the get go. Looks like he's had a couple better at bats today. I saw him take two 2-0 fastballs down the middle in Tampa and later make outs.