White Sox vs. Royals, 7/01/07 (W)

chisox72

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

THANK YOU CHICAGO WHITE SOX OFFENSE! You just proved to us, and the Royals fans how bad you really are! Welcome to last place, you sad, sad human beings. I hope you enjoy your stay, because you will probably be there for another 2 years. Have fun!

QUOTE(fathom @ Jul 1, 2007 -> 01:40 PM)
I still don't understand why Cintron is on this team. He's a terrible player. And Pods getting injured when hitting a fly ball is too funny.

Do we know for a fact he was injured? I've not heard anything about that. Maybe he was traded?!?!

Sucks...I thought Garland was going to get out of that. Gordon with a nice piece of hitting on that single.

QUOTE(Chopper2Hopper @ Jul 1, 2007 -> 11:41 AM)
Do we know for a fact he was injured? I've not heard anything about that. Maybe he was traded?!?!

I doubt he could have been dealt this quickly. However, contrary to popular belief Pods is a s***load better than most everyone in the current Sox lineup and at least based on the quotes he gives a damn about whats going on.

I just figure no team would deal for Pods until he gets a couple weeks up and shows he's healthy. Same for Dye.

QUOTE(Chopper2Hopper @ Jul 1, 2007 -> 06:41 PM)

He looked to be walking gingerly heading back to the dugout after his deep fly ball. If he was a horse, he'd be put down by now.