Sign in to follow this  
BearSox

White Sox vs. Orioles, 7/05/07 (W)

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Jul 5, 2007 -> 07:29 PM)
A.J. is just awful right now, and also breaking a lot of bats in anger after hitting pop ups.

I assumed that other day when he was just pathetic looking and flailing away that he was hungover, but this has been more of a constant lately.

Wow, get hot Jermaine. Please.

Wow, he knocked the s*** outta that one. Burres with a gift to Jermaine and nice to see him not miss it. 88 MPH cutters down the middle are not good.

5-0 good fellas.

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jul 5, 2007 -> 07:29 PM)
Under. Gimme 5.

That 5th hit was the big one! 5-0 sox!!! JD keep that asking price high... for a trade.

Josh swinging for the downs there, an atrocious 3-2 swing ruins an otherwise good at bat.

Great inning boys. Now make it stand up Danks.

Edited by whitesoxfan101

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Jul 5, 2007 -> 08:33 PM)
Josh swinging for the downs there, an atrocious 3-2 swing ruins an otherwise good at bat.
He needs to shorten up. Those swings are so long.

QUOTE(RME JICO @ Jul 5, 2007 -> 07:34 PM)
He needs to shorten up. Those swings are so long.

He's already 7th on the team in strikeouts, 36 now, in a fraction of plate appearances as the others.

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Jul 5, 2007 -> 07:37 PM)
5 runs in the first is pretty sweet.

Don't stop now, the worst part of this game would be if we put goose eggs up the rest of the way.

Lollipop throw to the max right there by A.J. or else he might have Payton at 2nd. Phew, inning over.

Patterson is actually hitting .324 against lefties this year and .206 against righties. Go figure, but he'll lead off next inning.

The stats say that AJ has thrown out 11 baserunners this year, but I don't think I've seen one of those. And I see pretty much every game.

Vintage Gooch. Gets that away fastball and puts it into the right* center field bleaches. 7-nil good fellas.

WOW, that's all for Burres. He was pitching well coming into tonight....but not anymore.

Edited by whitesoxfan101

That kid Burres pitched pretty well in his starts. But he got seriously rocked.

QUOTE(Chopper2Hopper @ Jul 5, 2007 -> 08:44 PM)
The stats say that AJ has thrown out 11 baserunners this year, but I don't think I've seen one of those. And I see pretty much every game.
I think most were on failed hit and runs or pitchouts.

I wish we had just saved 1 of these runs for Danks last start so he'd be in good position to move to even 6-6 on the year right now like he should be, but beggars can't be choosers.

God damn I should of picked Gooch, Thome, Dye, Konerko, etc.. for my PTC. I pick the slacker Fields. :lol: