White Sox vs. Twins, Game 1 of DH, 7/06/07 (L)

BearSox

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man I love coming home from work to see a 18 run SLAUGHTER of our pitching staff.. I didn't realize we activated our BP coach to pitch today. Oh well.

Rock on Dye, you are good!

18? Why stop there! Let's shoot for 25!

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jul 6, 2007 -> 04:48 PM)
20 runs? April 2nd 1998. Sirotka, Carlos Castillo, Todd Rizzo and Tom Fordham get dismantled at Texas in only the second game of the year. Rizzo allowed 6 ER in 0 IP.

Ah ha!! A record we can break!!

:crying

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jul 6, 2007 -> 04:03 PM)
Kenny may just make the moves before game 2 of the double header.

I thought about that but you're kinda limiting yourself for game 2. Although I suppose it wouldn't matter in some cases.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Jul 6, 2007 -> 04:05 PM)
I thought about that but you're kinda limiting yourself for game 2. Although I suppose it wouldn't matter in some cases.

Masset won't be used, so he can go without any loss. At this point, they should have Mackowiak take the mound.

QUOTE(diegotony06 @ Jul 6, 2007 -> 04:04 PM)
After this debacle I wouldn't be surprised if they announce that tehy have agreed to a contract with MB. Just to appease the fans. I'm just throwing that out there.

If anything this would be the perfect time to announce a trade. Everyone is already pissed off..What's another log on the fire going to do??

At least the bullpen will be fresh for the 2nd game. :ph34r:

Can we now put the "there still is a chance" theme to rest. The season was over a long time ago. KW needs to start moving players and making deals.