2007 Post ASB White Sox Catch-All Thread

Chisoxfn

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(greg775 @ Jul 21, 2007 -> 01:09 AM)
It really sucks to have the roles reversed this summer.

The Cubs are the old White Sox.

They are in contention and winning every day. We are not and losing most days.

This truly sucks.

The cubs are not the old whitesox. They have no pitching outside of one pitcher. Think more of the 2004 whitesox. They wont advance too far in the playoffs. So dont get them in a bunch over this.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jul 20, 2007 -> 11:13 PM)
The cubs are not the old whitesox. They have no pitching outside of one pitcher. Think more of the 2004 whitesox. They wont make the playoffs. So dont get them in a bunch over this.

Fixed that for you.

1. There was a Tigers fan sitting next to me at yesterday's game and he appeared to have scabies all over his body. Rashes and huge rashes and scratches. Either that or he got mauled by Magglio Ordonez.

2. There is a doomish feeling at the ballpark. Or at least there has been every game I want to.

3. Viva Billy Pierce!

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Jul 24, 2007 -> 10:54 AM)
1. There was a Tigers fan sitting next to me at yesterday's game and he appeared to have scabies all over his body. Rashes and huge rashes and scratches. Either that or he got mauled by Magglio Ordonez.

2. There is a doomish feeling at the ballpark. Or at least there has been every game I want to.

3. Viva Billy Pierce!

My experience with tiger fans for the most part has been positive. I was surrounded by a bunch of them in 161 yesterday. There were only 2 that were annoying, and it had nothing to do with their tiger fan affiliation. The one fan had a more nasally version of Chris Griffins voice from the family guy, he was about 60 and was talking the entire game about how he was a music teacher and how he is at a convention. He spent the first 3 innings calling every member of his family, friends and such to tell them how he is sitting on the left shoulder of Monroe, and how he cant believe he can see them because he cant get tickets at Comerica. Even the tiger fans in front of me wanted to choke him out.

Games lately havent been all that lively. But how can they be.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jul 24, 2007 -> 11:03 AM)
My experience with tiger fans for the most part has been positive. I was surrounded by a bunch of them in 161 yesterday. There were only 2 that were annoying, and it had nothing to do with their tiger fan affiliation. The one fan had a more nasally version of Chris Griffins voice from the family guy, he was about 60 and was talking the entire game about how he was a music teacher and how he is at a convention. He spent the first 3 innings calling every member of his family, friends and such to tell them how he is sitting on the left shoulder of Monroe, and how he cant believe he can see them because he cant get tickets at Comerica. Even the tiger fans in front of me wanted to choke him out.

Games lately havent been all that lively. But how can they be.

My experience with Tiger fans has been very positive as well. Except for Scabies Man, but even he was pleasant. Hope everything works out for him.

lolz:

Darin Erstad (ankle) developed a stiff neck and missed the past two games while rehabbing at Triple-A Charlotte.

"The ankle, he actually started to run well," general manager Ken Williams said. "Without the neck issue, he probably would be back by now." He's still targeting an early August return.

(per rotoworld ^)