Official Squared Circle Thread

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Aug 28, 2007 -> 11:21 AM)
Was that really his Dad? that guy looked like Leisure Suit Larry

I am pretty sure it was his real dad

- WWE.com is running with the Cena Sr. injury storyline from RAW last night. As posted in the past, Cena Sr. sometimes works as heel manager Johnny Fabulous in the Northeast indy promotions.
Edited by Shadows

QUOTE(longshot7 @ Aug 28, 2007 -> 02:10 PM)
That was Cena's dad. Remember Edge slapped him last year?

Lacey, huh? She's a good character, but I don't find her that hot.

I'll take Melina.

Or the Glamazon.

Lacey's great... until she starts yelling and whining

I'll take Daziee any day

QUOTE(Shadows @ Aug 27, 2007 -> 07:42 PM)
man, she still doesn't look like she used too.. that picture definitely has the look of someone who hit rock bottom and had to bust it to try and get back to what they used to be

True she doesn't look like she did a decade or so ago, but who does?

Well, I do, but I was fat a decade ago, so it's not the same thing.... :D

As of the next week or two of live shows and TV tapings, we should have a pretty clear idea of who they are.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/2007/08/...ng_scandal.html

In a list obtained exclusively by the Daily News, top wrestlers Randy Orton, Charles Haas, Jr., Adam "Edge" Copeland, Robert "Booker T" Huffman, Shane Helms, Mike Bucci, Anthony Carelli, John "Johnny Nitro" Hennigan, Darren "William Regal" Matthews, Ken "Mr. Kennedy" Anderson and Chavo Guerrero were all identified as clients of Signature Pharmacy in Orlando, the site raided by Albany County and Florida law enforcement agencies in February for distributing steroids and other prescription drugs to clients who had not been examined by doctors. The investigation is part of a probe into illegal Internet drug distribution by Albany D.A. David Soares

Let me guess Brian, he was framed.

This is not a list of the 10 guys, it's just a list of wrestlers who received steroids and/or drugs without seeing a doctor.

Edited by santo=dorf

QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ Aug 30, 2007 -> 02:58 PM)
This situation stems from the man raided as part of the Benoit investigation, right? I'm willing to jump to conclusions that it is steroids.

So much for "benefit of the doubt."

and to reiterate my ever-consistent theme, who cares? So they're on drugs - who cares? let em.

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Aug 30, 2007 -> 04:40 PM)
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/2007/08/...ng_scandal.html

Let me guess Brian, he was framed.

This is not a list of the 10 guys, it's just a list of wrestlers who received steroids and/or drugs without seeing a doctor.

My response is, "Who cares?". It's pro wrestling, not baseball. Using roids isn't going to make you a better wrestler. Orton is naturally great.

Soooo, taking steroids makes you a better baseball player but not a better wrestler? In Vince McMahon's world, larger = better. So taking steroids can lead to undeserving pushes.

My response is, "Who cares?". It's pro wrestling, not baseball. Using roids isn't going to make you a better wrestler. Orton is naturally great.

So if and when all these wrestlers die due to drug abuse, should we just respond with "who cares?"
Edited by santo=dorf

If someone dies because of steroid abuse, people can respond anyway they want. Pro wrestlers aren't cheating my taking roids. They get bigger, but it doesn't help them win matches obviously.

Good people have taken steroids before. Good people have dies as a result of their use. Everyone can judge others differently.

QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ Aug 30, 2007 -> 10:17 PM)
HBK's oversell of the leg-drop is one of my favorite wrestling moments ever.

All of HBK's bumping was out landish that match. I don't know if he was doing it to mock Hogan or just make him look good.

QUOTE(Brian @ Aug 30, 2007 -> 10:07 PM)
That Vince one is funny. I felt bad for him though. Tearing both quads, yikes.

Man I have the Royal Rumble anthology and its funny as hell.. he storms down to the ring tries to slide in but then sits on his ass for like 5 minutes as they figure out what to do about the rumble..