Official Squared Circle Thread

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jan 3, 2010 -> 10:18 AM)
My buddy was telling me he heard a Hogan quote where Hulk was saying that he wants to do away with the 6 sided ring ASAP. I havent found it yet, but if so I would agree with that decision, although it does remove a bit of brand identity from TNA. That 6 sided ring just doesnt work when I watch it though, the wrestlers look like their moves are inhibited by the ring, they are used to more space between posts

Would love it if they did this.

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Jan 3, 2010 -> 11:13 AM)
As for tomorrow night. Yep, I'll be watching my first TNA show, that is until 8 when my favorite wrestler makes his return & hopefully it won't suck.

I just hope TNA realizes that they can bring in all the star power they want, they still have to put out a quality product. Even though growing up on the original ECW, RVD & Heyman excite me. Same with Kennedy.

I will watch the first hour of TNA than go to Raw. I will DVR both. I won't miss a moment of either show.

And Hizzle, you have never seen Velvet Sky outside of my avatars?

Edited by Brian

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 3, 2010 -> 11:19 AM)
Would love it if they did this.

I will watch the first hour of TNA than go to Raw. I will DVR both. I won't miss a moment of either show.

And Hizzle, you have never seen Velvet Sky outside of my avatars?

I'm pretty sure I've caught a glimpse of her when flipping by an episode of Impact, but I don't remember her being that amazingly attractive.

IIRC, Angelina Love was the hottest one in that stable. Tomorrow I'll give another shot to see what I've been missing.

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Jan 3, 2010 -> 01:48 PM)
I'm pretty sure I've caught a glimpse of her when flipping by an episode of Impact, but I don't remember her being that amazingly attractive.

You.son of a......

QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 3, 2010 -> 02:12 PM)
You.son of a......

Sorry? I dunno the only women I ever remember from my brief periods of watching Impact are Love & I think Taylor Wilde is her name? But even that doesn't count because she was on an episode of MTV's Made. She was kinda cute.

I'll make a better judgment tomorrow.

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Jan 3, 2010 -> 01:48 PM)

I'm a bigger Madison Rayne fan myself, but I can't complain.