Official Squared Circle Thread

QUOTE(MHizzle85 @ Sep 25, 2007 -> 12:32 AM)
I know all of us ST wrestling fans were wondering while watching Raw this week, Where's Randy? He is now a married man and getting the week off to enjoy it.

:headbang :headbang :headbang

Orton is the man

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rumor is that the Matrix like 15 spot on Raw last night is gonna end up in Jericho's return. I guess a lot of net nerds looked at it in slo mo and stuff and there are hints.

Edited by Brian

QUOTE(Brian @ Sep 25, 2007 -> 07:09 PM)
Rumor is that the Matrix like 15 spot on Raw last night is gonna end up in Jericho's return. I guess a lot of net nerds looked at it in slo mo and stuff and there are hints.

Froim Wrestlezone.com:

Last night on RAW, WWE aired a very strange and cryptical video clip. The clip shows blue text scrolling on a black screen - very similar to the green scrolling text from the movie "The Matrix". Text is constantly flashing on the screen and it's hard to make out exactly what to make of the clip.

The video has been posted online and by pausing the clip at certain spots, several "clues" can be made out:

- The phrase "SAVE_US.222" flashes several times and is the focus of the video

- Some of the frames show what looks like computer code containing the names of current and past WWE shows. It appears to be the "video paths" used by WWE's production software.

- Now, let the speculation begin. There is a "3-2-1" countdown that flashes quickly. One of the phrases that shows up a few times is "cd_volume4_1.act". On WWE's CD "WWE The Music: Volume 4", Track 1 is the theme music of .. Chris Jericho. With that in mind, the clip is somewhat similar to Chris Jericho's old entrance video.

- The phrase "7OCT" is repeated over and over on one frame. October 7th is the date of WWE's next PPV, No Mercy.

QUOTE(juddling @ Sep 25, 2007 -> 02:31 PM)
Froim Wrestlezone.com:

Last night on RAW, WWE aired a very strange and cryptical video clip. The clip shows blue text scrolling on a black screen - very similar to the green scrolling text from the movie "The Matrix". Text is constantly flashing on the screen and it's hard to make out exactly what to make of the clip.

The video has been posted online and by pausing the clip at certain spots, several "clues" can be made out:

- The phrase "SAVE_US.222" flashes several times and is the focus of the video

- Some of the frames show what looks like computer code containing the names of current and past WWE shows. It appears to be the "video paths" used by WWE's production software.

- Now, let the speculation begin. There is a "3-2-1" countdown that flashes quickly. One of the phrases that shows up a few times is "cd_volume4_1.act". On WWE's CD "WWE The Music: Volume 4", Track 1 is the theme music of .. Chris Jericho. With that in mind, the clip is somewhat similar to Chris Jericho's old entrance video.

- The phrase "7OCT" is repeated over and over on one frame. October 7th is the date of WWE's next PPV, No Mercy.

It also seems very similar to the Y2J gimmick he was using when he first showed up to WWE.

I love it, the world definitely needs some more Jericho

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Sep 25, 2007 -> 02:55 PM)
It also seems very similar to the Y2J gimmick he was using when he first showed up to WWE.

I love it, the world definitely needs some more Jericho

I couldn't agree more.

Jericho brings the funny and always stops my remote control thumb.

QUOTE(Brian @ Sep 25, 2007 -> 06:44 PM)
On his myspace page, Jericho has a simple quote....."I'm coming back!"

Turns out it is fake. Jericho used to have that myspace page but deleted it and someone else picked it up and is being an imposter.

QUOTE(MHizzle85 @ Sep 25, 2007 -> 05:24 PM)
So we know it's gonna be Jericho, nerd...er, i mean smarks all over the net have dissected the video back and forth and found tons of stuff.

like what? I've watched it a bunch of times and it's all gibberish to me.

QUOTE(longshot7 @ Sep 26, 2007 -> 12:47 PM)
like what? I've watched it a bunch of times and it's all gibberish to me.

something like oct_07 and wm_triple, nm_chyna, i think theres more but i can't remember off hand. The last 2 referencing to either his triple threat match or the match against trips at 'mania and the IC title match against Chyna at No Mercy.

QUOTE(MHizzle85 @ Sep 26, 2007 -> 03:53 PM)
something like oct_07 and wm_triple, nm_chyna, i think theres more but i can't remember off hand. The last 2 referencing to either his triple threat match or the match against trips at 'mania and the IC title match against Chyna at No Mercy.

if you didnt pay for that info, it is all gibberish

QUOTE(longshot7 @ Sep 26, 2007 -> 04:11 PM)
PWInsider has a free site. So does the Observer (I think.)

As long as you put it out there that you pay for your info and insist that we do so as well, I will tease you about it a little bit.

Dont take it seriously, im just kidding around. Besides, i was shown rajah.com(I think Milkman pointed me that way) and I really like what they offer. I used to go to pro-wrestling.com but i think the guy that ran it got burned out and just gave up.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Sep 26, 2007 -> 05:11 PM)
As long as you put it out there that you pay for your info and insist that we do so as well, I will tease you about it a little bit.

Dont take it seriously, im just kidding around. Besides, i was shown rajah.com(I think Milkman pointed me that way) and I really like what they offer. I used to go to pro-wrestling.com but i think the guy that ran it got burned out and just gave up.

I wasn't taking offense. I was just sayin.

QUOTE(The Critic @ Oct 2, 2007 -> 03:01 AM)
Anyone else think Cena's reported injury is a work to justify when The Invincible One drops the strap to Randy Resthold?

I don't know. It looked pretty legit last night.

How did Lance Cade get up and walk after Hardy's Swanton landed square on his ribs with no support. Yikes.

What kind of injury are they saying that Cena has? he looked like he was favoring his arm a lot at the end of the match

edit: nevermind

Details are still sketchy, but it is believed that WWE champion John Cena suffered a torn right pectoral muscle during his main event match against Mr. Kennedy last night on Raw. That's the same injury that put Edge out of action and forced him to relinquish his World Heavyweight Championship last July. Cena is tentatively scheduled to undergo a MRI tomorrow to examine the severity of his injury.

The injury appeared to happen during a botched hiptoss that Cena gave to Kennedy, which ended awkwardly with Kennedy landing atop Cena. Cena then moved to the opposite corner favoring his right arm. Cena gutted it out and finished the match, despite the injury.

We will keep you posted as more details becomes available.

Edited by kyyle23