Official Squared Circle Thread

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Oct 8, 2007 -> 10:35 AM)
So, HHH was the champion at some point last night? How many title reigns does that give him?

Lets wait until after tonites RAW to answer that question

A great PPV for a change. Very exciting and unpredictable.

And whaddya know, I actually rooted for Randy Orton. Weird. (anything to keep HHH from having the belt.)

so Triple H v Orton has been announced for Cyber Sunday, with fans voting on whether to have it Falls Count Anywhere, No DQ, or Hell in a Cell. Isn't HIAC no-dq by definition?

QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ Oct 8, 2007 -> 03:34 PM)
When is HBK set to return? Shouldn't it be coming up?

Last I heard was that he was due in November, but I think i've also heard something like he's going to take his time getting back.

QUOTE(MHizzle85 @ Oct 8, 2007 -> 03:27 PM)
Went to No Mercy last minute last night. Very good show to be at, very lively crowd. When we got there, some video was showing on the titantron and everytime Cena was shown, it was MAJOR heat.

The Punjabi match was lame but I thought the ending was well done. Batista looked athletic. How did that come off live?

QUOTE(Brian @ Oct 8, 2007 -> 07:11 PM)
Hopefully they bring back the old belt tonight.

Wrestlezone said there was a new belt last night.. it was basically the same minus the spinning part.. but if your sig is from last night maybe they were wrong

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Oct 8, 2007 -> 07:31 PM)
Supposedly a Y2J chant went on last night for quite some time. The natives are getting restless

It was very loud at the start of the PPV and Vince said he wanted to give the fans what they wanted. The Y2J chants got even louder and he said, "I'm not giving you that tonight."

QUOTE(Brian @ Oct 8, 2007 -> 06:46 PM)
The Punjabi match was lame but I thought the ending was well done. Batista looked athletic. How did that come off live?

I didn't watch a whole lot of the match, I used this as my getting food time...but I did watch the ending and I was impressed. I mean I thought Khali didn't look that bad.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Oct 8, 2007 -> 10:05 PM)
Good call!

Do we see DX reform? Or do they go solo for a while?

Please, no more DX!

I marked a bit when HBK came out. Him vs. Orton would make my head explode with confusion as to who to pull for.

QUOTE(Brian @ Oct 8, 2007 -> 10:36 PM)
Please, no more DX!

I marked a bit when HBK came out. Him vs. Orton would make my head explode with confusion as to who to pull for.

Ill just assume youll make the correct choice

Apparently, they've changed plans for Cyber Sunday. It was supposed to be Orton v Triple H with possible stipulations being Hell in a Cell, No DQ, or Falls Count Anywhere, but after HBK's return last night (which was not tied to the Save.Us.222 thing), fans will now decide Orton's challenger between HBK, Jeff Hardy, or Ken Kennedy.

They laid out Triple H possibly to give Michaels the spotlight in his quest for revenge (which is a great place to go for this storyline IMO). Then Trips will come for Orton maybe in the new year, or maybe they'll hold off on it long enough til Wrestlemania.

I'm not 100% convinced the 2nd Coming is for Jericho. I hope so, but the new Hart Foundation also fits those criteria.

QUOTE(longshot7 @ Oct 9, 2007 -> 11:47 AM)
I'm not 100% convinced the 2nd Coming is for Jericho. I hope so, but the new Hart Foundation also fits those criteria.

That would be incredibly lame if true, but so far all signs point to Y2J.. I just want him to back I dont care how they do it

A little Ric Flair news for a Tuesday afternoon.....

COLUMBIA, S.C. -- Professional wrestler Ric Flair is suing a South Carolina car dealership for imitating the "Nature Boy" and his well-known slogans to sell cars.

Flair said Freedom Suzuki of Columbia used his persona without permission in radio and TV ads featuring a blond Captain Freedom shouting "Whoeee" and "To be the man, you got to beat the man!"

Attorney Eric Bland said the "Whoeee" sounds exactly like the "Wooo!" his client Flair has shouted into microphones for decades.

An attorney for the dealership would not talk about the case last week. He did not return a phone call Monday.

Bland said the slogans are synonymous with Flair.

Bland said the Charlotte resident is nearing the end of his wrestling career and needs to capitalize on his image that he must protect.