Official Squared Circle Thread

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(MHizzle85 @ Jul 23, 2007 -> 10:10 PM)
and the orton boys mark..........

NOW.

jhbfknyrkgfycnbto83vbygcornof8wreoxgawofygxwobfywrueoyvbouwryevcouywbof8g48grt34

btw, you forgot to capitalize Orton in your post, please don't let it happen again..

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Jul 23, 2007 -> 11:17 PM)
Cody is going to cause Orton to lose in the main event...or we get a good swerve and have Cody join Orton as legend killers.

I checked out Wrestlezone to get the scoop and they said Triple H was pushing for Cena to beat Orton so he can feud with Cena.. but I had initially heard he was pushing for Orton to win to feud with him..

Hopefully, its gonna be Orton.. Or I riot

QUOTE(MHizzle85 @ Jul 23, 2007 -> 11:49 PM)
I'd riot too i guess, but not because lil randy didn't win but because Cena has the title still.

Its come to the point where you should expect Cena will win.. but I have heard the Trips pushing for Orton deal and now its starting to happen, so my boy better get his belt back..

QUOTE(MHizzle85 @ Jul 24, 2007 -> 01:20 AM)
No more Jackass at SummerSlam. Can't say i'm upset.

As we saw on RAW last night, it appeared RAW setup Umaga vs. Jeff Hardy for SummerSlam, and that match will indeed go down. The planned Jackass vs. Umaga match has been cancelled. Sometime during the last week the deal fell apart. WWE had planned on some of the Jackass guys being at the Great American Bash PPV and do some of their stunts on Umaga all night and end up costing Umaga the title in the Hardy match which would have setup Umaga vs. Jackass at Summerslam.

Johnny Noxville had planned to do a few TV appearances for WWE leading up to the SummerSlam PPV but after the Benoit family tragedy happened, Jackass and Knoxville started distancing themselves from WWE. It started out with a few promised TV and PPV appearances, then it came down to Jackass only working the SummerSlam PPV then it ended with the whole idea being scrapped.

Once Knoxville pulled out, WWE decided to scrap the idea altogether. Originally WWE had planned on the Jackass crew defeating Umaga in the match.

whew :headbang

Source - Wrestling Observer Newsletter

The current plan is to have Randy Orton beat John Cena for the WWE Heavyweight Championship at this year's SummerSlam. The top feud will then shift to Triple H vs. Randy Orton.

Supposedly Randy Orton is no longer the Legend Killer due to the recent actions of He Who Shall Never Be Mentioned By WWE and is now becoming the Legend Destroyer.

And oh yeah, I got a Best of Lance Storm 2 disc DVD set from Storm Wrestling Academy as a prize for a club he's got on his site. w00t.

That Storm thing is awesome - what's on there?

Apparently, Jackass (specifically Johnny Knoxville) pulled out of Summerslam, which is why WWE pulled the trigger on keeping the Hardy feud alive. Orton was supposed to wrestle Cody Rhodes at SS, but with the decision to move Lashley away from Cena (even though their Bash match was pretty good), they needed a top heel for Cena.

Also, down the road for Orton is still Triple H, I hear. I wonder, can a guy get "Orton'd" TWICE?