2007 Flying Under the Radar

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Aug 6, 2007 -> 04:47 PM)
PTI is the greatest with Wilbon and Kornheiser. And Wilbon just DESTROYED Skip Bayless on air. I love it.

It seems like they're literally together like 5 times a year, one of them is seemingly always on vacation or gone for some reason. You're right though, this is the one good thing ESPN still has going.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Aug 6, 2007 -> 04:49 PM)
It seems like they're literally together like 5 times a year, one of them is seemingly always on vacation or gone for some reason. You're right though, this is the one good thing ESPN still has going.

Kornheiser is a joke, and is the sole reason I haven't watched that show in awhile.

• 2 weeks later...

I just flipped over to Best Damn Sports Show -- no, I wasn't watching it, just flipping "upwards" and Fox Sports Milwaukee happened to be in that direction -- and they had Tony Romo on. He had on a f***ing Abercrombie and Fitch t-shirt. I guess that makes sense, seeing that he's an Eastern Illinois grad, but damn -- you're a starting QB for an NFL team and you're wearing A&F? What a f***ing stroke...

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Sep 10, 2007 -> 11:48 PM)
Ben Wallace's 15 dollar sneakers for next season...

bb%20angle.JPG

bb%20wh.vr.JPG

bb%20wh.bk.vr.JPG

bb%20wh.bk.vr%20side.JPG

bk.vr%20angle.JPG

I'll wear them proud. :headbang

Even though for the first time, It'll be kinda weird cause Big Ben isn't a "star." I was use to saying "I got my MJs" or "I got my Iversons" now I gotta be like "I got my new Ben Wallaces b****es." :D