Films Thread

Chisoxfn

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd rate it Superbad, Sara Marshall, 40 Year Old, Knocked Up. I enjoyed all of them, but Steve Carrel can piss me off at times and that is what pushed 40 year old down a bit. In fact there are times when I watch the office and if there is too much Carrel I get kind of pissed and want to change the channel or FF (he is funny in small doses, but in larger doses, annoying). I prefer Jim, Pam, Dwight, Andy.

QUOTE (KipWellsFan @ Apr 22, 2008 -> 05:27 PM)
The Spirit - New s*** from Frank Miller and Will Eisner. Definite Potential.

Attaboy Will, nice job for a dead guy. :)

Seriously, Miller owes a huge debt to Eisner, both stylistically and for the way Eisner pretty much single-handedly created the graphic novel as a medium in the late 1970s.

Looks good.

QUOTE (TheOcho @ Apr 22, 2008 -> 08:43 PM)
Saw Forgetting Sara Marshall... solid movie, I personally enjoyed the other movies associated with it like Knocked Up and 40 Year Old Virgin more but I also really enjoyed FSM. Some really funny scenes.

I just seen it yesterday and I would say it was a good love story but not many times that I laughed in it.It got 2 or three giggles out of me.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Apr 28, 2008 -> 11:27 PM)
The 1st images of Harvey Dent (Aaron Eckhart) as Two-Face leaked on the internet too!

I think I'm going to go out of my way to NOT see them, I'd rather leave some things as a mystery.

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Apr 29, 2008 -> 12:37 AM)
I think I'm going to go out of my way to NOT see them, I'd rather leave some things as a mystery.

It may or may not interest you then to know that there is a bootleg on Youtube of the latest Dark Knight trailer

QUOTE (rowandrules83 @ Apr 28, 2008 -> 11:56 PM)
It may or may not interest you then to know that there is a bootleg on Youtube of the latest Dark Knight trailer

Does it show Eckhart as Two-Face? If not I'm all over it.

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Apr 29, 2008 -> 08:52 AM)
Saw two movies for the first time last nite, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, and The Darjeeling Limited.

I liked F&L, but I really liked Darjeeling, and I'm not all in all sure why.

Both quality films, though I lean towards F&L much more.