Jalen Rose Got Carjacked

Chisoxfn

Originally posted by Chisoxfn

The passenger in the car ended up getting shot in the face.  Hopefully they will end up being ok.  Man, its pathetic how people in society go out and rob other people and are willing to hurt them for the stuff.

where was this

who is jalen rose???? sorry probally a dumb question god damn crackheads need to earn there own money instead of taking it from other people. and those f***ing crackheads shoot people thats to bad but unfourtanlly it happens all to offten in this world and the only time people really care is when it happens to famous people wut has this society come too? that is directed to both us and the bad guys

I think its because when it happens to famous people its when we here it.

Their is a lot wrong with society, of course their is a lot thats right. People in this great country can earn millions of dollars or earn none, but the average person earns a very good living where they can own decent cards, a place to live, tv, and entertainment.

Go to other countries and the average person, or middle class, is living in a hut, without tv or any of the luxury items that people in America cherish so much.

I know one thing, I'm glad that our country is the way it is, but I do hope that some eventually we grow more and racism will come to an end as well crime, but both of those are a long way off.