Schu resigns

RedPinStripes

possibly, but it won't mean anything.

schueler was a good evaluator of talent, but he was never capable of taking the next step.

he always looked 2-3 years down the road.

he'll develop a great system for them, but will never concern himself with making the big league team better.

Guest hotsoxchick1

im not sorry to see schu go... he was big on the ritchie trade and voiced his opinion to the powers that sign the checks to get ritchie... a thing about schu is he always went for pitching talant and foregot about needing the other 8 guys to make a team....and while pitching prospects are good to have a plethora of it would be nice to have some quality talent in the other positions... adios schu.. i doubt he goes to cleveland though.. he and dolan do not get along very well... ill bet he ends up in kc or minnisoda...

if really looked into what he said, he was taking some shots at kw, imo. he did say that he was in favor of the ritchie trade but did not want to give up fogg.

in addition, i really wanted to know how much he was or for that fact how much kw had in the drafting. everyone kept on saying that it was kw and i keep say no.